Blix 'hid smoking gun' from Britain and US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 9, 2003.

1. There really wan't any need to respond to my post Msfe.
    It was a thethoric question as we all know already your method of operandi.

Ignore, waffle on, ignore, waffle on, ignore, waffle on, ignore, waffle on, ignore, waffle on, ignore, waffle on, ignore, etc ad infinitim.

freealways

#11     Mar 10, 2003
  2. Since msfe and his other pro-Saddamites have been making such a point about Kemal, I'll re-post here what I posted on another thread in response to the same article:

Seems like this one is now making the rounds on ET and elsewhere. There are at least two problems for the pro-Saddam types - like Trader556 and msfe, among others - in staking too much on Kemal:

1. If you believe his testimony in full, then you have to believe that Iraq engaged in thorough and radical deception of UN inspectors up to the point at which Kemal's revelations became known.

2. Even if you accept his never-proven, self-interested assertions that "all" Iraqi biological and chemical weapons stockpiles were destroyed prior to 1995, then it would follow that you would accept his other assertions. Here's one report I was able to locate today:

http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/876128.asp

Therefore, if you believe Kemal, then you have to believe that the Iraqi government engaged in systematic and wide-ranging deception and that, furthermore, it never abandoned either its WMD ambitions or the technical capacity to resume its WMD programs.

#12     Mar 10, 2003
  3. Shaman

Shaman

i try to avoid this crap but i have to say after seeing photos of this smoking gun i almost shit myself. Man i went right out bought all the duct tape i could find and then went looking for a bomb shelter. man imagine if al qaeda gets the blueprints for this monster of engineering! the horror

a good thing we have the media and powell to keep us informed and not let that sneaky little blix get one over on us! i mean how dare blix not mention that weapon of mass destruction that looked like it could not have even won a 7th grade science fair.

btw for the stupid this entire post was sarcasm.

#13     Mar 12, 2003
  4. msfe

msfe

#14     Mar 12, 2003
  5. Shaman, so you think it cannot be used to spread chemical or biochemical weapons.

Are you brave enough to have it tested on you or do you want us to take your assurances at face value ?

Die or live, I am sure you will be in line for a medal. There should be more people like you ready to prove the truth of what they are saying.

freeways

#15     Mar 13, 2003
  6. Yes Msfe and Shaman, you have a point. Saddam had them made to play with them.

freealways

#16     Mar 13, 2003