Blatant Spam Radio

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Don Bright, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Rigel

Rigel

What I meant was that since you are paying for advertising here you are able to promote yourself, your business, your radio shows, your trading classes, your magazine articles, etc., and pay or cajole people to feign interst in them under various aliases. It's boring to me because I don't have any interest in your business affairs, no stock in the Bright Co.. I don't believe that the articles, classes, radio show, etc. will help me to trade, and I don't think there is any way I can help you either because you have much more experience than I do, so I'm bored. There is less for me to do here lately and less for me to learn. It's all about Don.

#11     Apr 21, 2002
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

Chesapeake is owned and managed by Yu-Dee Chang, the popular host of "Friday Money Talk" on Business Radio WRC1260 AM http://www.wrcam1260.com/main.html
    Listen to Yu-Dee every Friday from 5 to 6 pm for his unique market and stock analysis

also..
    Remember to listen to Yu-Dee on his newest radio show, WEALTH MASTER, Saturdays from 8:00AM to 9:00AM on Radio 570AM.

and many more, he is relentless work from 3am- 8pm everyday
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-adv/specialsales/pfc2000/chesapeake.html

#12     Apr 21, 2002
  3. I guess we'll just won't be able to compete with "Yu" - but hopefully we can steal a few listeners on Saturday who are more focused on active trading....

#13     Apr 22, 2002
  4. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

....for your radio show this is a HUGE radio market (KGO radio 810AM I think CLearstation owns and is rated on of the top 3 in the nation if not the #1 talk radio station), their probably to big to carry your show but their are MANY more stations than that...I would even be willing to approach the station manager at 1030 KSCO (Out of my hometown Santa Cruz,CA) to see if they could carry a feed of your Saturday show if you like.

For now I guess I'll have to listen over the web, but through my laptops speakers it kinda sucks on sound quality...and yes I can plub in better speakers I guess it's off to Fry's electronics for better puter speakers.....thanks for the heads up.

I know you get hassled by a very <small> minority on the boards but MANY of us really appreciate this information keep it up!

THanks

Mrktwiz

#14     Apr 22, 2002
  5. We are always looking for new markets, and are willing to duscuss the opportunities to have them "bring down from satellite" the show. Our sponsors cover most of the costs, but as we expand we would like to see the local advertisers support the show. Feel free to bring it up to any local stations. Thanks for support!!

Don

#15     Apr 22, 2002
  6. tom_p

tom_p

CNN just reported a malicious virus is wreaking havoc with font size and radio waves.

#16     Apr 22, 2002
  7. Sorry, but the DC area radio station is
    WRC AM 1260...

Sorry for the additional spam (correction)

Don

#17     Apr 22, 2002
  8. Don (or anyone) does Bright still archive some of the radio shows on the Bright website.

There used to be a few you could play on realplayer or media player I belive but I couldn't find a link to any on the website tonight.

Was going to check out the last 2 or 3 if they were avaliable.

Cheers.

#18     Apr 11, 2003
  9. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

I know you'll think I'm biased, but listen in at least one time - they're like the Click and Clack of Trading! (Tom and Ray, on CarTalk - the public radio program on the weekends).

#19     Apr 12, 2003
  10. Yes, some of the old ones are there, and I will be uploading another dozen or so real soon. If anyone is an expert at conversion to MP3, and would like to help, I would really appreciate it.....My good friend, Larry has been helping, but I cannot seem to compress the digital files to email to him, and have to send cassettes. Any ideas????

Don

#20     Apr 12, 2003