Blatant lie or not?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intelinvestor, Apr 5, 2008.

1. If my memory serves me right, around 90% of Blacks voted Obama in democratic candidate race.

If only 69% of Blacks think their race is ready for president, how come 90% of Blacks voted Obama?

69%, It is total nonsense. In U.S. people are taught with the attitude "You can do it". Are the blacks taught that "Blacks are inferior, not qualified for president"? No. This poll is obviously fabricated by the leading liar- CNN.

Quote from saxon:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04...dent/index.html

interestingly...

"The poll also indicates more whites than blacks think the country is ready for a black president. Of the white Americans surveyed, 78 percent said the country is ready, as opposed to 69 percent of African-Americans polled. Both numbers are up substantially from December 2006."

2. CNN is preparing a base for its propaganda when Obama get defeated, of course using distorted or completely fake poll results.

You see, Obama didn't get elected because Blacks are opposing him. Don't blame whitey. That is real intention of this poll.

3. If you are African American, please say something about this. Don't let CNN fool Americans.

4. Obama is going to win. Hilliary would have to take a page from George Bush's 2000 electoral college playbook if she even has a pray of getting the nomination. I don't care how high McCain gets in the polls. The only way he wins is if Obama fucks up big time. This election is his to lose. Even all you Xenophobes and racists out there will check Obama over McCain once you enter the voting booth. You may publicly declare your support for anyone but Obama, but deep down you're thankful he ended the evil Klinton machine and may very well turn out to be...

5. 1000

What's new with CNN. Judy Woodroff was on suicide watch or something during the last election (I believe).

I support Hillary Clinton. She's the best. And she is a beautiful Lady.

I support McCain, because Republicans make better traders any day.

Anyway Obama is only half Black, may be that explains the difference in the percentages.:D

6. Based on this, and other posts of yours in other threads, I have to ask: Did a journalist from CNN once fuck your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mother?

7. macal425, CNN once fucked your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mother.

8. You hypocrite CNN-like racist, why don't you fabricate a poll like this

"The poll also indicates more whites than blacks think the country is ready for a black president. Of the white Americans surveyed, 100 percent said the country is ready, as opposed to 0 percent of African-Americans polled. "

No African-Americans think they are ready for a black president according to a scientific poll by CNN.

9. Now, you read too many redneck jokes. I can assure you that he/she's not a redneck. At least not that kind of a redneck.