Blatant corp law making

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. reads like a neo-cunt dream come true.

the neo-cunt supreme court already allowed foreign corporations to influence domestic politics.

the plague of the immoral minority from modern day Sodom and Gomorrah will spread to consume America till it is destroyed.

3. maxpi

maxpi

Another ridiculous LA Times article!! Propositions like that have been on the ballots for fifty years that I know of!!

That Liberal Rag is the sickest thing I've ever seen. I could not read it way back in 1959 and I still can't!! It is so twisted and mind numbingly formulaic in it's continual removal of history and stories of heartbreak and misery that it's unreal... and I literally could not read it when I was a teenager!! I knew better, it made me feel ill, like I was being manipulated and cheated out of information, which is exactly what was happening!!

Boycott liberal rags!! Don't pay for them, substitute some literature with some informative value where possible... I used to buy a USA Today and leave it at the Donut Shop, at least they present some tutorial level knowledge and useful consumer info...

4. as I was saying ..... as predictable as a broken watch.

there ought to be a market for this. lol