Blast From the past... "I'm Home MaMa"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CartelTrader, Jan 11, 2003.

1. super_ego

07-06-02 05:08 AM

In my newfound quest for popularity, and the lack of success of so-so many traders-traders, I, SuperEgo, in the coming weeks and months, will be educating YOU, the trader, on the NEW and changing market.

Consider yourself extremely lucky, as in the next few months you and I are going to take a journey into the profitable extremities of the Nasdaq/NYSE stock markets.

I will be teaching you how to trade. Plain and simple. I will be giving away some of the SECRETS that very few pros use. In doing so, I will hope to relinquish the duties of those that I have learned from (who wasted my time and probably your's, too). I do not wish to slander anyone, but this list includes the likings of Oliver Valez, Allen Farley, David Nassar, Jae Yu, Greg Capra, William O'neal (and his worthless newspaper: Investor's Business Daily), William's protege Tony (I don't want to mention my last name) Oz, and a little guy by the name of Harvey "soesmeister" Houtkin. The list includes Active Trader Magazine, and Stocks and Commodities Magazine. IN MY OPINION, the latter are a WASTE OF TIME.

I have learned NOTHING from these so called "gurus" and neither will you. So, in order to get started here I ask you to THROW AWAY any memories you have of the aforementioned and REV UP YOUR PLATFORMS, cause you, my friend, are going to LEARN HOW TO TRADE!

In every genius there exists a touch of madness

PS: What ever happened to Super_Ego????

2. I heard he changed his name to id.
  3. cheeks

SE still makes an occasional appearance under another username.

Have not seen him in a while though.:(