BLANKFEIN: Obama's Plan Is Very Credible And An Agreement Is Reachable

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 29, 2012.

1. And yet...Lloyd is not a criminal because he has never been convicted of anything....

Same with Corzine. BTW - MF Global is STILL missing $1.6 Billion dollars. Yes - 1.6. BILLION.

And somehow - and this is purely a guess - I don't think they acted alone. There might be at least one more guy involved.

Paging Obama and Eric Placeholder....Obama and Eric Placeholder....please report to the legal justice system....:mad:

#31     Nov 29, 2012
  2. Were you the brains of the operation?....:cool:

just checking....:cool:

#32     Nov 29, 2012
  3. Yeah, it helps when your attorney is good buddies with Eric, I never saw a case I couldn't ignore, Holder.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...oldman-Sachs-CEO-Is-Eric-Holder-s-Best-Friend

"So, to recap, Goldman Sachs, which donated $1,013,091 to Barack Obama in 2008 and whose CEO is represented by Holder's best friend, will not face prosecution.
    Nor will Obama bundler Jon Corzine, who raised at least $500,000 for Barack Obama.
    Indeed, Eric Holder’s Department of Justice has not charged, prosecuted, or convicted a single top Wall Street executive."

But if you listen to the Obama rhetoric spewed by the MSM you'd think he has jailed every swinging dick on the "street".

#33     Nov 29, 2012