BLANKFEIN: Obama's Plan Is Very Credible And An Agreement Is Reachable

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 29, 2012.

1. what could a young squirt like you teach me except that I was right when I decided I didn't want kids?

#21     Nov 29, 2012
  2. big diff. I wasn't a truck driver. I owned a fleet of peterbilt trucks that traveled the whole us. each one of those babies cost in excess of 100k for the tractor and 50k for the trailer.
    I realize you cant relate with building a business from the ground up. you are probably just hoping someone will give you a job when you grow up.

#22     Nov 29, 2012
  3. that's a good thing to thinking people. reid just wants to make the filibuster process legit again. republicans have abused it long enough.
    maybe try to educate yourself on these things. and for gods sake turn off fox news.

#23     Nov 29, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, I gotta use that one sometime.

#24     Nov 29, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

Oh thanks +1000 for not breeding! I agree, you made the absolute best decision.

Your critical thinking skills, they are very lacking, the problem is that you are too stupid to understand that. I would have to start with simple examples.

#25     Nov 29, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

Not impressed, has nothing to do with your critical thinking skills here.

Not looking for work, but if I was, owning a trucking business would be far too boring. Your line of attack- me as 'too young and immature' for you, it's stupid, has nothing to do with veracity of presented arguments.

#26     Nov 29, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Can't say enough how satisfied I am that Free Thinker didn't make any copies of himself :cool:

#27     Nov 29, 2012
  8. not surprised there. I have a 20 yo niece who is always saying "how hard can that be". its not because she is capable its just that she is young and immature and has no clue. just like you.

#28     Nov 29, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

your reading comprehension needs a lot of work

I'm sure it was not trivial, but it is has no impact on your ability to reason in here. I know many successful businessmen with only a high school education.

I worked at a start-up, with $45M in venture funds, to get a cavity-tuned fiber laser ready for market. You have no idea how hard that was or even what that is, but I don't expect you to since it isn't relevant to the discussion here.

#29     Nov 29, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Well...at least we got that going for us.

#30     Nov 29, 2012