Blackwood Alert

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tctrader, Apr 19, 2002.

1. tctrader

tctrader Guest

Anyone with anything to do with Blackwood Trading should go to their forum on this website for important developments ..

2. I heard they closed the doors today. More will follow.

3. tctrader

tctrader Guest

Their general number is 212 847 4000

Manager is Craig Schlifstein 212 847 4002 craig@blackwoodtrading.com

FinOp James Wong 212 847 4007
    jwong@blackwoodtrading.com

Clearer is Penson

NASD District 10 may have details .. One Liberty Plaza New York, NY 10006 (212) 858-4000 Fax: (212) 858-4189 Cathleen Shine, Sr. V.P., Director

Good luck, I think you'll need it ..

4. another one bites the dust

5. I read the reviews on this firm in the Brokers section of Elitetrader... makes for funny reading... but is there official confirmation that these guys have gone bust?!

6. hans130

hans130

What is this rumor? Are they out of business? Who can verify this?If its not true they why is everyone creating such a bad rumor.

Hans

7. Just a note. I don't think it's fair to start rumors a firm is closed
    or say they are closing, unless they are in fact closed . Blackwoods website is still up and I heard their software was pretty good. I don't comment on any firm, since I am a partner in
    a firm. I just want everyone to be fair, since any false rumors can really hurt a business.

Gene Weissman
    Lieber & Weissman Sec., L.L.C.
    gweissman@stocktrade.net

8. tctrader

tctrader Guest

212 847 4000

9. Anyone have an update on this?

10. hi
    i am always hearing on this bored about firms closing their doors.....is their actually any firms that are still making money...i heard echo and bright are the two that are the best financially
    any comments??

#10     May 21, 2002