Blackwater - the new domestic SS force

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Dec 6, 2007.

1. blackwater, just another grp of crackers who took some training in a chuck norris seminars.
    remember marital arts expertise belong to the asians.

#11     Dec 9, 2007
  2. The gummint knows the 4th amendment only applies to gummints.

Privatizing questionable business and activities has been going on for decades.

Interesting that we wring our hands over Blackwater while the Russians just elected that private radiation poisoner to Parliament. :p

#12     Dec 9, 2007
  3. man

man

i find that the existence of blackwater not only discredits
    the spirit of the US constitution, but it actually is a threat
    to it. no country can desire to have too powerful armed
    forces in private hands. and blackwater is far from being
    a standard security company. the setup - as far as i heard
    about it - is truly that of an army, including the status of
    equipment.

to impeach clinton for his cock and allow bush to raise a
    little private division ... amazing. at least.

#13     Dec 10, 2007
  4. Hey TT2, aside from your civil liberties being trampled on a daily basis by The Man i.e. having vans and minidrones following you everywhere you go and you being picked up by the domestic arm of Blackwater and waterboarded because you're an idiot, is there anything you like about living in the West? Or is Toronto just a great big cesspool of capitalist oppression that will, someday, be brought into the warm healing embrace of the coming Caliphate?

Thanks,
    H

#14     Dec 11, 2007

5. Not as bad as you worry Man IMO. Oracle and the like are bigger threats to Americans than a muscle company like this one. If anything like the shootings in Iraq happened inside the US, the company would be hard pressed to survive and whoever hired them would face a PR catastrophe - like the mess the Rockefellers had with the Ludlow massacre.

#15     Dec 12, 2007