Blackwater in a neighborhood near you

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Blackwater Joins Local Law Enforcement in Search

WAVY-TV
    October 15, 2008

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

CAMDEN CO., N.C. (WAVY.com) — Law enforcement personnel from 3 jurisdictions, with an assist from personnel and equipment from Blackwater, searched a rural area in the county Tuesday morning for a suspect they say shot a county resident as he walked out his house to go to work.

A spokesperson for the Camden County Sheriff’s Office tells WAVY.com that they received a call at 5:39 a.m. in reference to a shooting incident.

Camden Deputies found 45-year-old Frank Crank, suffering from a gunshot wound. Authorities say he was shot as he exited his home for work.

Crank was flown by Nightingale to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital where he is listed in stable condition with non life threatening injuries.

K-9 units from Elizabeth City Police and the Currituck Co. Sheriff’s Office responded. Blackwater was called to assist in the search with a helicopter.

Read article (as reported today at INFOWARS)

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=9175324

Slippery slope ahead when Blackwater is on our streets!!! :mad:

2. What does this have to do with TRADING???

Mods, please remove this thread!!!

:(

3. I am not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but if this is true, it is bullshit.

Why is law enforcement, either at the state or federal level, allowing this?

4. Simple....It means "stay SHORT and stay OFTEN"!!! :cool:

You REALLY REALLY need to pay attention to WHAT TRENDS actually affect markets LONG TERM!

5. Non police personal can and have been accompanying police during executions of search warrants for a while.

that in a nutshell means private citizens being granted the right to be on your property and search right along with police. both fed and state level.

What does this mean for the market?? means you better not have all your eggs in the US market as we go further and further down the 'bigger government is better' path

6. I trust Blackwater more than I do many local PDs and particularly federal SWAT teams.

7. There's no doubt that increased freedom leads to prosperity, and government oppression & statism leads to poverty (as seen in East vs. West Germany, or North vs. South Korea).

The big problem though, is that economies can often take years (or even decades) to finally do what they're 'supposed' to do.
    No president dared fuck with the U.S. Constitution until Woodrow Wilson bravely fought to destroy many of our freedoms during his second term (1916-1920). However, the market crash/Great Depression didn't occur until about a decade later.

8. Good point RM.

9. Go meet some blackwater personnel and I am sure you will have a different opinion (sorry but you wont be able to meet the ones who died the first days of the Ossetia instigation......:eek: ).

#10     Oct 15, 2008