Blackwater Ceo Charged with Murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Illum, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Illum

Illum

Not only were these guys as bad as everyone said, they were worse. Article is on thenation.com. Site is completely frozen, trying to read again. Must be getting a lot of hits. Wholesale murder by christian fundamentalists. Sent people to Iraq specifically to kill Muslims. Had knights Templar call signs. People who were going to testify were murdered.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20090817/scahill

2. I'm sure this guy makes the right wing nut jobs hanging around ET look almost sane, but only The Nation is reporting this story right now (everyone else is linking back to their website or just repeating what they read), so you might want to wait for some confirmation.

3. I hope this doesn't disappear into the attic of deep sixed stories not run with by the mainstream media. We'll see just how powerfull the Knights Templar decoder rings are. Christian crusaders; the equivalent counterparts of Al Queda. Probably thought that Cheney et al would cover for anything he did.

4. holy mother..@?/#

5. August 6, 2009
    Blackwater accused of murder in 'crusade to eliminate Muslims'

[​IMG]

The deliberate slaughter of civilians have been levelled against the founder of Blackwater, the security company being investigated for shooting deaths in Iraq.

The accusations, including a claim that the company founder Erik Prince either murdered or had killed former employees co-operating with federal investigators, are contained in sworn affidavits lodged at a Virginia court on Monday night.

The company was the most prominent of an army of private security companies employed by the Pentagon and State Department to protect military convoys and guard US diplomats in Iraq.

The accusations against Mr Prince are being made by two former employees, including a former Marine, who have sworn them anonymously as John Doe No 1 and John Doe No 2, because they said they feared for their lives if their identities were revealed.

In one of the statements, John Doe 2, who worked for Blackwater for four years, alleged that Mr Prince “views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe” and that his companies “encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life”.

They claimed that Mr Prince and other executives destroyed incriminating videos, e-mails and documents and hid their criminal behaviour from the US State Department.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6740735.ece

6. skylr33

skylr33

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this at all!!!! Great job Blackwater!!!!!:D

7. I"m putting you down as the biggest putz on the whole message board, now don't you feel special ...MUTANT.

8. Republicans represent everything that's wrong with this country. Permanent Democratic majorty is the only option.

9. Wait till he is behind bars for the rest of his life.

#10     Aug 6, 2009