Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Very simple solution don't you think John? Don't be black.

#11     Nov 9, 2010
  2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Scataphagos:

Doesn't the welfare check go up with each illegitimate kid in a single parent household?

If so, could THAT be the motivation?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is more based on the number of kids but I think they put a limit on it.

----------------------------------

If you can get your kid classified as disabled (emotionally or otherwise) the Gov't will send you a monthly check. You get a monthly check, have another kid, get a raise, get the kid classified get another $3-400.

If a kid is classified, the school receives more money to provide more services, it's a win win.

Now how do you get a kid classified? Surest way is to mistreat them. screw with their diet and deprive them of sleep. Jawanabe is doing poorly in school and now qualifies for a diagnosis.

#12     Nov 9, 2010
  3. "Poor black people have been voting Democrat for the last 60 years, and they're still poor" -- Charles Barkley

#13     Nov 9, 2010
  4. And like with UE, the idiotlibtards will argue, "yes, but without our slavery policies they would be poorer".

#14     Nov 9, 2010
  5. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSngF6jL8m8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSngF6jL8m8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#15     Nov 9, 2010
  6. Ahhh, yes... "because he's black, and I'm black".... I guess we all know how that would be described if a white person used that same logic to justify his selection of Mr. McCain in the 2008 presidential elections....

In 2012 if thousands of commercials are run featuring hundreds of white people/celebrities saying "I'm a caucasian and I'm voting for (insert white GOP candidate here), because he's white, and I really want a white person to be president (for whatever reason)" the left stream media would have a fucking FIELD DAY with that shit. MTV would be trying to organize protests, all of the medias commentator would miraculously have the same talking points in their universal condemnation of this racist diatribe and these deplorable hate mongering election tactics.

LOL!!! I guess he was wrong about that whole economy/jobs assumtion... ROFL!!

#16     Nov 9, 2010