Blacks Complain That Obama Is Helping Hispanics Too Much

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Quote from trendlover:
    Why do the airport give him this job? Do they like his spanish language skill?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#31     Feb 14, 2013
  2. awwe c'mon lucrum she's only had 3500 posts to learn.
    She obviously belongs to obama's school of responsibility & self-correction ie (it's other people's fault).

#32     Feb 14, 2013
  3. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I ask Lucrum a question, not to you. Why Lucrum can not answer my question? Go away and let Lucrum answer. You distract to protect Lucrum.

#33     Feb 14, 2013
  4. Too if you think you can play that game of to make Latinos fight against blacks Americans, then you are stupid.

#34     Feb 14, 2013
  5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, look who is bitch about people. Look at this thread. Lucrum is bitch about someone that (work) for cheap.

Quote from trendlover

Why do the airport give him this job? Do they like his spanish language skill?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#35     Feb 14, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

And a yes, a you say. Have you a this ever been in turkish prison? Would be a no good for a man, but you yes, a very nice.:confused:

Btw, will you send me a sample of what you're smoking/huffing?

#36     Feb 14, 2013
  7. If you want Lucrum's response and only his response, fucking PM him.

Otherwise I'm under no obligation to post according to "your" rules .

Besides I posted that to Lurum ya dipshit.

#37     Feb 15, 2013
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure trendlover wants Lucrum to park his jumbo jet in her hangar. :D

#38     Feb 15, 2013
  9. Watching Blacks and Latinos fight over the scraps... priceless...

#39     Feb 15, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

MY problem? The black guy bitching about the Latino's poor English is the guy who has the problem. Go back and read it again.
    And you're in college?

Did it occur to your dumb ass that I might have been off line?

#40     Feb 15, 2013