Blacks are nothing more than monkeys - so say Al Sharpton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #11     Feb 20, 2009
  2. JDL

JDL

me too.

#12     Feb 20, 2009
  3. JDL

JDL

kind of hard on yourself don't you think :confused:

#13     Feb 20, 2009
  4. Get out from under that rock you've been living beneath. There was a whole Curious George book published with Pres Bush as the monkey and doing dumb stuff. Funny? Yeah I thought it was. But still compared him to a monkey (as in being a moron). I don't remember people freaking out about it. I thought the cartoon was funny too because it insinuated the stimulus bill was put together by monkeys (again as in morons). Similar principle as Bush's book and both made me laugh. I never thought it was racist.

#14     Feb 20, 2009
  5. Delicate and nuanced rationale aside, we all know what's what. And Murdoch's association with the cartoon, indirect or otherwise, only brings it home. What's the proper sequence? Nod, wink, deny?

#15     Feb 20, 2009
  6. "we all know what's what"? What does that mean? If you're saying we all know it was intended to be racist then again I'll have to say that I don't think that was the intent. But none of us will know for sure so I guess it's open for interpretation. Some people are more cynical and consiracy theorists than others.

#16     Feb 20, 2009
  7. Holder called whitey cowards. Murdoch opened up a dialogue, hmnnn we'll see how this works out in Dodge.

#17     Feb 20, 2009
  8. What were the brainiacs thinking? Let's see, we've got a picture of a couple cops blasting holes in a chimp with some reference to the stimulus bill. Can't see how that will offend anyone. Com'on! Anyone that doesn't see the racial inference just isn't being honest. It's a direct shot a President Obama.
    It should be noted that nobody hates niggers more than I do, but then I do know the difference between a nigger and a black man. The president is a lot of things. A nigger isn't one of them.

#18     Feb 20, 2009
  9. Shagi

Shagi

This moderator TGregg is a racist thug and he has in the past initiated several racist threads or threads that stink of racist vile. Who will moderate the moderator here then.

#19     Feb 20, 2009
  10. TGracistregg is not the moderator of this forum, Joe is.

Send an email to Joe, I am guessing he will clean up the mess.

Just click on the complain button in the post/thread in question.

#20     Feb 20, 2009