Blacks and Hispanics are stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Liberalism is a worldview based on elimination of guilt. Liberals, by their nature, are inherently ashamed of themselves so they seek to change the outside world, hoping for relief from their inner accuser, yet they just lock themselves into a state of permanent mediocrity.

If they would simply confess their sins before the LORD, repent, and receive the Holy Spirit - they would be saved, and no longer suffer the daily pangs of conscience that drive their outer behavioral dysfunction.

Liberals, come to the Lord Jesus Christ in fear and trembling, in humility and gracious acceptance of the gift He is offering you - life reborn in righteousness.

#11     Mar 7, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

You sound like you're describing conservative Christians.

#12     Mar 7, 2013
  3. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uLtoZOO5B6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Mar 7, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Not only are they ashamed of themselves, I'm ashamed of most of them myself. :D

#14     Mar 7, 2013
  5. I was going to become a liberal but now I see it's a big fakey thingy from the teacher's union, once again I am pulled back from the brink...

I still am a strong believer in Karl Marx though. He said that the guy with the machines makes the long coin. I got this computer and I can write a script or two, in Easy Language or even c++ even.. Once I can teach this computer to see what I see after the fact everyday, but before the "after the fact" thingy occurs, dang, I'm throwin' a party with ole' Karl as the guest of honor and that is going to be a shindig for the book were there ever one..

#15     Mar 7, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really, but you DO sound like you're shitfaced - AGAIN.

#16     Mar 8, 2013
  7. Says the man who drinks and drives.:D

#17     Mar 8, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I think he comes to ET every time he feels bad for screwing up and killing someone with the wrong meds or something. He goes home, starts drinking and after he is good and smashed he comes here to vent.

It's too bad people have to die at the hands of a night shift enema technician.

#18     Mar 8, 2013
  9. Says the man who does not know 8th grades civics.:D

Figures an ignorant redneck defends a recipient of a DUI. Yep, I get it.:D

#19     Mar 8, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the "man" who couldn't remember whether he took flying lessons or not.

#20     Mar 8, 2013