Blackmoon

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

In front of the hotel I am staying at, there is a huge poster for 2 conferences (already happened) for this crypto investing platform:

https://blackmoonplatform.com/company/about

"INVEST IN TOKENS LINKED TO DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIOS"

Alrighty, where do I sign up?

2. Interesting. Was glad to see this just wasn't a cryptocurrency thing but rather security tokens which represent investments in a variety of things. A lot of folks think that is the future.

3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Seems like "crypto-" is leaving Mom's basement for sure.
    Kind-of surprised that it's taken securing nuggets to be securitzed in/as a stable market, but there it is. And Blackmoon Platform has quite the solid list of backers, at the moment -- lots of cred right there.

4. Bitcoin back to 14K from 2K in 2019?

5. cvds16

cvds16

1250 USD is my target and that's the optimistic version, just look at your long term charts.

6. Agreed. And when you consider it's not even the best solution currently out there . . . who knows how low this can go!

7. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Can anyone explain to me, why is only "fin", the backers of (crypto/token) "fin-tech" stuff?
    Why is major tech virtually non-existent in the space?

8. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Your premise is ill-informed. There are major non-fins buying into the technology (not the frigging tokens) right now.

It's not about tokens, anyway. (When was the last time a $1 gold coin was actually worth a dollar?) That'd be like buying a car because you like the cabin. (Which, yes, explains "Cadillac" and how the behemoth road turd called a Ford Explorer calls itself a "Sports Utility Vehicle." Meh!) At any rate, it's about secure passage of data -- and anyone who seeks secure passage of data back and forth is fostering the block-chain ecosystem. This includes insurance, healthcare systems, public/private security, and certainly banks.

9. cvds16

cvds16

yeah but blockchain does not mean money. BTC is an all too well known example in real life going on in losing money with blockchain.

10. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

MSFT, GOOG, AMZN, IBM, and others ALL have versions of Blockchain, which they are "adapting" and even offering as cloud platform products. The very thing you mention, security/secure passage is of utmost importance to their "proprietary" blockchain technology. Yet, there is next to nothing coming from the giants in developing the technology for use in finance. Something ain't right.

#10     Nov 26, 2018