BlackHorse FX ECN/STP

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Kamila, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Kamila

Kamila

Check out BlackHorse FX and visit our website go receive more information: blackhorsefx.com

Our key advantages include:
    Security of a Swiss bank
    Most competitive spreads (from 0.5 pip)
    ECN liquidity -transparent dealing
    Leverage up to 1:500
    No price and execution manipulations
    Streaming real time prices
    Advanced trading technologies – hedging allowed
    Multilingual trading support
    Mobile trading software - for PDA's and Smartphones
    Multicurrency account denomination
    Favourable Business Partnership programs

BlackHorse TRADING STATION
    BlackHorse FX’s MT4 platform is an award-winning, powerful and user-friendly gateway to the FX and bullion markets. It is available in 23 languages and packed with charting and indicator options, automated trading potential, trailing stop features and a headline news service provided by Dow Jones Newswires. Automatic updates via the Internet means the trading platform is constantly being equipped with the latest trading tools.

2. ES: it doesn't work like this. You need to delete spam-posts instead of following them up with a completely off-topic link.

3. Pippi436,

The last time I checked I am the moderator here...Who placed you as the Moderators critic?

This is the Forex Brokers section and I welcome all Forex Brokers here...(actually I moderated this thread out of Forex Trading and into this Forex Brokers sub-forum)

If I post their sites or if they post their sites, it does not matter. (By the way I plan on posting many more if they do not post them...it does not mean that I or ET endorses them) I invite all Forex dealers to ET and to post your sites for the members to comment, review..etc.., just keep it to this Forex Brokers Sub-Forum...please..and no other types of vendors please....just dealers. Do not endlessy spam your thread to the top as we have Forex Dealers here that sponsor ET. But again you are most welcome to make a one-post listing of your site and reply to legitimate concerns, questions...etc (no schills please). Now keep in mind there will be candid reviews shared and experiences from other clients shared that may help or hurt you.

Pippi436 and others, If you have something to contribute to this thread in this Forum then by all means post your comments ABOUT THIS DEALER HERE IN THIS THREAD.

That's all That's IT

Here is the link from their website offering this new product/idea that many dealers do not discuss...

http://www.blackhorsefx.com/en/5.html

ES

P.S. For those of you in the Forex Business. This is the first and foremost Forum where real traders visit. Both from the industry and from private organizations. You are most welcome to contact the administrator for opportunities to become a sponsor here. Just click on the "contact us" link above for more info. Readers from all over the world, Welcome to the new age of Global Trading in Currencies and dealers this is where you want to be. We welcome you with open arms.