BlackGuard's Return to ET - The Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlackGuardII, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Trading Rule Nr. 98,542

A trader NEVER EVER EVER EVER, changes the initial stop of any trade.

Good luck? You will need it....:D

#51     Jul 21, 2009
  2. I defended your initial trade as I would anyone but raising your stop is not smart regardless of method. Nothing more offered here.

#52     Jul 21, 2009
  3. ... everyone but this papertrader called it right! :D

#53     Jul 21, 2009
  4. GTS

GTS

Whoooops 956 - stopped out...oh wait, its a papertrade so you can pretend that you moved the stop again if you want.

#54     Jul 21, 2009
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

You are not listening...

I said, it is OK to papertrade as long as it is winning and in REAL TIME.

Your trades are neither, so let's finish this pathetic excuse for trying to prove your ability to trade. I thought this thread was going to be entertaining, but now it is just really SAD....

This is why you don't even have a C2 account....You should consider talking to a shrink, and this thread should be moved under Psychology....

#55     Jul 21, 2009
  6. No Wonder the hedge fund trade calling magic ball service fired this person. Trump hotel? Big deal. On priceline now. How bout moving thread to chitchat.

#56     Jul 21, 2009
  7. Just a quick update and I wont post until later. Well, I decided to remove the stop entirely. I just cant help but feel that today is the most pivotal day of the year.

I look outside my window to see the homeless population and walking prositutes wondering the street has doubled/tripled in the last year. Many people out there looking for work/out of work.

So I doubled down on my trade. 200 contracts short at this point. 100 additional contracts shorted at 955.

#57     Jul 21, 2009
  8. 948.50 printed as you typed your last.

#58     Jul 21, 2009
  9. GTS

GTS

Works of fiction belong in chit-chat, not the journal section.

#59     Jul 21, 2009
  10. And the fantasy continues. It's pouring down rain at the Lincoln center. No hookers or homeless right now in fact there are rArely hookers homeless at Lincoln center vicinity Man you really take us for a bunch of country bumpkins.

#60     Jul 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.