BlackGuard's Return to ET - The Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlackGuardII, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First day a big loser. This joker should be gone within 40 days

#41     Jul 20, 2009
  2. on a scale of 1 to 10, that ranks about a 1.5 on the clever retort scale. But is easy to see by the nice collection of negative replies so far and your wording as if we should be superglad that you "returned", that this post was not far off.

#42     Jul 20, 2009
  3. Yep.

Down $30,000 in monopoly money on his first day of paper trading. :p :D

Blackguard II takes a hit.

#43     Jul 20, 2009
  4. Below 940 I add 100 contracts short and keep adding for every point below until 930 with a max load of 1100 contracts short.

100 contracts is my initial short position.

Rule of 12 system is pointing to a target of sub-800 level.

Stop set at 950 to liquidate.

Blackguard - Rule of 12

#44     Jul 20, 2009
  5. Please explain to all of us meek mortals how at 7:15 pm when you posted this snide remark, BG was down 2.75 points, plus commission from his 944 entry, not your $30,000 statement made in purposeful error.

Price currently has him down US $10,000.

I didn't see anyone making fun of your call Sunday night to everyone, "For those who were holding short over Friday, hope you're still in your trade".

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2507725#post2507725

Why do you feel the need to blast someone else's live calls.

Are you really that insecure?

You go around spouting off telling others not to act like an ass and here you are doing the exact thing you tell others not to do.

What do you call that . . . oh yes, a hypocrite.

Maybe your father B1S2 will come in this thread and bail you out again, what say.

You, Zentrickster, Trader666 & Jimmy Jam (all Mandelbrat's other alias by the way) and your lot of minions are the epitome of everything wrong with this site.

Oh, congratulations again on achieving 11 posts per day on your handle. That is quite a worthless feat.

#45     Jul 20, 2009
  6. 1100... right.

You were asking for $5.00 paypal donations on another thread.

#46     Jul 20, 2009
  7. I know. Those were fun times when I used to mess with the people on ET which is probably why I am getting such unusual responses in this thread. I believe the email address i placed on there was idontfollowinstructions@yahoo.com for the paypal address. Hey, I thought it was funny, but thats my dry sense of humor.

BTW, do I know you?

To everyone else, have a good night. Im going to sleep a little early on the east coast. I am away from this site the majority of my day and dont really pay too much attention to it. I suggest all of you do the same and get rid of that anger in yourself somehow. Its really not healthy to stay logged on a computer with so much negative emotion and anger.

Here is a picture of what Im looking at now. Good night. Peace.

[​IMG]

#47     Jul 20, 2009
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I hope you slept well, while your imaginary position got stopped out.

Seriously, cut the bullshit, will you? Everyone knows you are not trading real money. So if you feel like you need to post a trade, just say 1 unit, instead of 100 contracts. It is the entry and exit what are important, not the number of contracts. You are not going to impress anyone here anyway.

There is nothing wrong with posting papertrades, assuming they are real time and winners.

Oupps, did I say winners? :eek:

#48     Jul 21, 2009
  9. GTS

GTS

What kind of person goes through the trouble to take a picture, upload it and post it on ET in a lame attempt to impress anonymous folks? Insecure much?

#49     Jul 21, 2009
  10. Good morning angry men. After looking at the charts over the night the rule of 12 sent me a signal so I decided to raise my stop to 956.

If price starts to recede now then I will add 100 contracts short for each few points down.

Sorry for the late post, but I am limiting myself to two views of this website per day. I see some of you are spending your entire day on here and that is just not healthy. Honestly, where do you get the time?

Go out get some exercise, see your family, etc. Hanging on here is just a waste of time. Vent your negative energy at the gym and not on a website. Good luck.

#50     Jul 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.