BlackGuard's Return to ET - The Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlackGuardII, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can this get any worse? Now he doesn't even know where he entered. Backpeddling on the first call.

#31     Jul 20, 2009
  2. imc

imc

What is the rule of 12?

#32     Jul 20, 2009
  3. fish took the bait. Get ready for a special message!

#33     Jul 20, 2009
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am not making this up, but his username is probably one of the best chosen ones:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/blackguard

black·guard (blgrd, -ärd)
    n.
    1. A thoroughly unprincipled person; a scoundrel.
    2. A foul-mouthed person.
    tr.v. black·guard·ed, black·guard·ing, black·guards
    To abuse verbally; revile.

Anyhow, he does make a few good calls, but because of I guess being unprincipled, he blows it eventually. If I remember correctly he didn't like to use stop loss.
    A few years ago I advised him to make a system on C2, because he was lacking funds. Had he been principled and continuously successful, he would have a nice moneymaking system by now on C2. Good traders even without much capital can be discovered eventually...

(although it is possible he did try C2 but blew up there)

Edit: Hey, he did make up the system, just never traded it:

http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl/systems.mpl?want=publicdetails&systemid=17597893&session=1

#34     Jul 20, 2009
  5. Terrible! The guy subliminally reveals the truth.

It is getting worse

#35     Jul 20, 2009
  6. Thanks guys for your support. I kind of view ET as this aggressive college football game where the players are the traders. The audience either is for you or against you. I dont take offense at the comments and dont think I owe anyone an explanation. You are either here at the game routing for me or against me.

So I will leave it here right now that my stop is 950 and my target is sub-800. The rule of 12 is telling me that sub-900 is the future.

I wish you guys well even though you may not be routing for me in my journal. Good luck.

Blackguard

#36     Jul 20, 2009
  7. you must have meant the 12 step program..?

lol

#37     Jul 20, 2009
  8. Seriously, Blackguard could not have been surf in the old days? :confused:

If BG had a connection to the mighty spherical object - did not have a clue to that either :confused:

signed as :confused:

#38     Jul 20, 2009
  9. english translation

Its been a long time and a long story as to my disappearance.

translation You were bored out of your skull, or tried other forums, but no one was willing to sponsor your "work.".

The truth is that I was made an offer that I could not refuse

translation They offered you a few hundred a month, and you desparately needed the money.

to trade my rule of 12 system with a certain private entity that shall remain nameless.

translation Your stuff did not work well, so they dumped you.

I am here, back again, after a long well deserved vacation to once again trade my system and make real live calls.

translation Now you are here with the ulterior motive, of (misusing ET) trying to get another entity to hire you, without paying the advertising or sponsorship to ET that you are supposed to do.

I have not been on this site in a while since I retired my original BlackGuard alias. I did try to login with it, but it does not work.

translation They banned you, so you violated the terms of service by logging in under a new alias. Also, that way people won't think to check your previous posts and see failure

So now begins the saga starting on Monday of my real time calls within this journal. I know there will be disbelievers, but I will be here live making the calls as I see them daytrading the ES.

As someone said, go to collective2.com, timertrac.com, timerdigest or one of the other auditing sites. Journals prove NOTHING without:

-- being independently audited

-- People seeing your STATISTICS - getting a profit, but using averaging down or Hold&Hope proves NOTHING.

#39     Jul 20, 2009
  10. Thanks for the input. I thought you were going to add something about a conspiracy and the government, but you didnt make it that far. Oh well, good try.

#40     Jul 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.