BlackGuard's Return to ET - The Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlackGuardII, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the magic 8 ball site that hired you to make calls?

#21     Jul 20, 2009
  2. Make some calls. Waiting pAitently

#22     Jul 20, 2009
  3. I want to chat with you guys, but I think its appropriate for me now to make some calls. I was never one for too much chit-chat in the forum. Thats what turned me away from ET partly...the lack of substance and material that threw off my focus on the rule of 12.

So, with that said, 100 contracts short at 944.

#23     Jul 20, 2009
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, at least he kept his word, from his last post:

#24     Jul 20, 2009
  5. Providing the number of contracts now surfer? This is two funny! Didn't you blow out last week?

#25     Jul 20, 2009
  6. Produce the blotter.

ES was trading 941.75 when you posted the above at 10:16.

#26     Jul 20, 2009
  7. I was about to say ... that's a bullshit call if ever there was one ... but I see atticus beat me to it. :p

P.S. Thanks for the enduring laughs and self-abasing comedy routine BGII. :D

#27     Jul 20, 2009
  8. Exactly.....paste the blotter with time stamped execution.....or hit the bricks!

#28     Jul 20, 2009
  9. Terrible! These phoneys need to be exposed or et integrity is down the drain. Look out kids. He is back in the house! Et has beco
    e much more sophisticated since you left. Perhaps another site were noobs still gather would be beret suited for the bs bg

#29     Jul 20, 2009
  10. Im sorry guys. While I was chit-chatting with you guys, I couldnt post in real time. This is why I dislike chit-chat in the forum because its a distraction away from what I am really doing.

My target is much lower then the current levels. So for those who are keeping track on a spreadsheet or whatever you ETsters do monitoring these journals, then you can mark my trade at 941. In any event, whether you believe me or dont believe me is not what I care about. I care about the rule of 12 and thats what I am sticking by in my trading.

My target is sub-900 level with a stop at 950.

#30     Jul 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.