BlackGuard's Return to ET - The Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlackGuardII, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its been a long time and a long story as to my disappearance. The truth is that I was made an offer that I could not refuse to trade my rule of 12 system with a certain private entity that shall remain nameless. I am here, back again, after a long well deserved vacation to once again trade my system and make real live calls.

I have not been on this site in a while since I retired my original BlackGuard alias. I did try to login with it, but it does not work.

So now begins the saga starting on Monday of my real time calls within this journal. I know there will be disbelievers, but I will be here live making the calls as I see them daytrading the ES.

2. :) ..........can`t wait.

3. govno

govno

if you are half as good as you say

ET needs you badly, ET went sour some time ago

I myself have no interest in people reverse engineering my signals :cool: :cool: :cool:

4. Marketsurfer What happened to your closing up shop? Trading for private entity. Rule of 12 What a joke. Somethings never change.

5. Sorry it didn't work out. Nothing to be ashamed of. Most "systems" people try here are nothing but illusion and hope. At least you still have a little money left to try it again.

It's a tough gig. Not very many can do it...

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

He usually has 4-5 good calls in a row, then blows on the 6th.

The trick is to stay out of his 6th call....

7. you serious?

i counted 12 straight calls that blew up in his face when the markets turned on a dime.......2 of them were 100 handle draw downs with NO STOP.........that`s why he blew up.
    defined risk with an upside R/R is what is important.....NOT having to be right.

8. .... many trading careers were ended when.....
    :0) hilarious

9. .

BINGO!...............he should`ve been a bit more concerned with his own.:p

10. As the story goes, I went to trade for a large hedgefund in the NYC area. Partly due to a confidentiality agreement I signed, I could not post my trades on ET. The other reason I retired the old alias was because of the offensive posting on the site in the politics and religion section. I simply could not stand to log in each day to find racial fist-fights.

I parted my ways with the fund some months back and partnered with an alert service where my calls would be broadcast for a fee. You might be familiar with the site as it has been mentioned on ET in the past...the "magic ball" site as one member has articulated.

My residence is no longer in Singapore, but around the NYC area.

The rule of 12 system still works just as well as it did in the old days. I do not mind sharing my system publicly, but I am afraid that people will lose money off of it because they do not understand it as I do.

I wonder where Marketsurfer is right now. He used to post up some great calls when I was here where as others would post these long diatribes never really reaching a point or conclusion...never a true call to be found.

#10     Jul 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.