BlackBoxBrokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by naz9403, May 9, 2005.

1. naz9403

naz9403

I recently opened an account with BlackBoxBrokers. Just wanted to let people know out there who are dissatisfied with their broker to check them out. I can trade equities,futures,and options all from the same account. Also, the service i've gotten has been outstanding. The service alone is what separates them from other brokers i've been with. Another thing is they offer, J trader, esignal, realtick,tradestream,omni pro, and refco software.

2. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

What commission rate are you paying (stocks, options, futures). They don't have it on their site :confused:

3. naz9403

naz9403

You have to give them a call and they will fine tune your rates, that is what i did. I do mostly futures and options, their futures comissions are not as cheap as flash futures per say at 1.90 per side but the service i get combined with 1 account to trade anything i want is worth it.

4. Do these guys offer an API? What about NASDAQ TotalView?

5. naz9403

naz9403

Pretty sure they offer api's for every platform or for at least real tick and omni pro. They do not offer total view i believe.

6. I'm looking for an API that is not tied to any existing sofware. Basically, an API should connect me directly to their servers and receive prices and place orders. Is that what they offer? I couldn't tell from their page.

7. naz9403

naz9403

Well, i'm sure anything api wise can be done, real tick omni pro and j trader are all top of the line. Anyway, the point i want to make is that this is a great brokerage, best i've ever been with. Just wanted to let everyone at elitetrader know that is looking for a broker.

8. whats there web site? d they charge per share or per trade?

9. naz9403

naz9403

http://www.blackboxbrokers.com/

i'm pretty sure they do both depending on how you trade. They'll work with you on pretty much whatever you want to do.
    Hence this post

10. How many advertisements can you get in for this firm on one thread?? 5 in 2 pages, not bad!!! :D :D :D

#10     May 10, 2005