Blackbox Hedge Funds Please Read

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by hmap1, Jun 25, 2002.

1. hmap1

hmap1

I am looking to chat over this forum privately with any other black box hedge funds that may be out there like our company. My purpose is NOT to discuss proprietary information of systems that are being used, but to look for any contacts that may help me with a couple areas I am trying to address. As you know, it is hard to find anyone who understands what we do and how we do it. The matters are around bringing on a small outside investment from a party that understands our business over just any venture capitalist or firm. I am looking for any contacts or other firms that may fit these criteria. Basically we have many venture capitalists lined up, but are wary to just grab any investor, especially without the understanding of our business. We do not need the capital desperately, just for future expansion. Basically our community is very secretive and any direction on contacts or firms that can understand what we do would be very helpful. You can IM me privately. Thanks ahead of time.

2. hmap1

hmap1

Thanks