Black Week ended!! Monday - Red or Green

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stocktrader2007, Jul 27, 2007.

1. I am looking for BIG MONEY to continue to flow back into this market (which showed strong last week) in support of a decent tradable rally/start of a new bull market.p$

After all we have to save stock_trd3r's reputation, lol.

:p

#31     Dec 7, 2008
  2. What you saw after 15 days, is what I saw on November 21, 2008 at 2:37PM. You were then extremely bearish and happy to short at the exact bottom despite RFT telling you that it is the bottom.

Do you want that I add the link to remind of you of you wrote back them, so that you understand that you sell bottoms, and that you should never ever question the greatest of all times (RFT) and his mighty financialtraders blog, on which he gives, but people like you insult him when he does even after proving a flawless record. What is wrong with you?

Long live king RFT! :cool:

#32     Dec 7, 2008
  3. below is what paysense wrote at the exact moment of Nov 21, 2008 bottom.

Read the posts on the URL, as it is educational on how people are so bearish at the exact bottom.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127406&perpage=6&pagenumber=53

#33     Dec 7, 2008
  4. Tomorrow should be a big up day and a breakout over 9,000.

#34     Dec 7, 2008
  5. kxvid

kxvid

ORLY?

#35     Dec 7, 2008
  6. Well excuse me "oh great one", lol.

Just 5 trading days later (from my 24-Nov-2008 post) the market indeed did make a swing from 900 to 825.

That was to profit SHORT in case you can't read between the lines.

We just haven't forged to new lows this time - yet. In time the market (which I rely on more than the likes of you) will tell if the my "bottom" signal is correct.

Either way, it works fine for me. Good luck w/ your blog...now blow it out your...

:D

#36     Dec 8, 2008