Black Weds: Yahoo Taking The Dump In Afterhours, Where Is The Bottom????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jreynolds212, Jan 29, 2008.

1. This guy has to be related to stockturder.

#11     Jan 29, 2008
  2. empee

empee

at least he posted some words with his subject!

#12     Jan 29, 2008
  3. for crying out loud.

This is just the start, we have yet to put in a true trend reversal. We tested key support and sold hard, but not near 20% down right now.

Im am short, been short for two days, just not short Yahoo. Im short because I see volatility that will reverse the gains of the last few days. Yahoo and the feds bullshit cut may do it.

This price action, the swings are an indication of a change in the investrs. psyc. This could be, IMHO we are, setting up for one of the deepest BEAR MARKETS since 29.

If you think the current levels are a BEAR, you better hold on to your hat my friend....Livingston Lived For the days that are about to come.

#13     Jan 29, 2008
  4. jreynolds....at least that paladium guy tried to argue his points with his insane conspiracy links. all you do is post a thread with a paper trade and a smiley face. i think paladium guy owns jreynolds. hell even paladium guy stated his position and price....jreynolds wont even post his entries on his paper trades.

#14     Jan 30, 2008
  5. I know my posts are sometimes insightful and creative. I thank you for your feedback. I will place it in my folder and review it at a later juncture. Your comments will help me become a better permabear as that is what is my goal.

#15     Jan 30, 2008
  6. JR you calling for a unch, 25, 50, or 75bp cut?

#16     Jan 30, 2008
  7. I edited your post below so that is made a lot more sense. Its subtle, but there.

#17     Jan 30, 2008

8. by permabear do you mean money furnace?

#18     Jan 30, 2008