Black Wednesday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MKTrader, Aug 21, 2007.

1. doli,

I would say, buy in waves, leg into your 401k. It isn't a bad idea to look at buying little bits at the levels you discuss.

However, IMHO we are going to the lows of 911. Of course not over night.

It would be to early for me to start buying at your levels indicated, but the radar will go on.

This is the Mutha Of all BEARS coming. It has only started.

#31     Feb 5, 2008
  2. Icing on the Cake, OBAMA win.

This country is pathetic enough and ignorant enough to hand him the Dem Nomination.

BRING IT ON SHEEEEEEEPOOOLLLLEEEE

#32     Feb 5, 2008
  3. A mulatto or women as the nominee?

Thats all I have to say. But I guess its 2008 and I have to be "PC"

I hate politics anyway. More BS than Wall St.

The jamming of the futures has already started. I like being bearish and all but I think positions should be covered. Time to flip long for the next sucker rally.

#33     Feb 5, 2008
  4. You have to admit it would be impressive though, if he does get the nomination, that the Dems were able to get someone worse than Hilary to represent them. It would be cool if they could get a moderate to run instead of all these communists in recent years.

#34     Feb 5, 2008
  5. agree,

But man, I traded the fucking GORE election and that was easy pickings. News on gore, sell, News on Bush Buy.

This election year, I think we sell hard no matter what

#35     Feb 5, 2008
  6. Okay, the jamming of the futures is a failure right now. Davis Tice's team are knocking it down and that is fine.:)

I am getting bullish soon for the next sucker rally thats on the horizon. The ECB will cave in this month and cut. Media will be pumping that more and more.

Quite pathetic and desperate I know but it is what it is. Great job bears and well played the last couple days.

#36     Feb 5, 2008
  7. It looks like a nuke went off when looking at the globex.

#37     Feb 5, 2008
  8. Yes,

Things look to a gap down tomorrow. That would be nice. If we gap however, gap close to 100 plus, I may be forced to cover half of my shorts.

I may wait for the first hour to see if true capitulation comes with a huge gap down.

Many times, odds are a gap down will drift higher, so buying the gap down, could be a nice risk reward.

Yet, jumping in front of a train, contra-trading takes skill. My boy Rearden Metal taught me some very good points on "contra trading". The guy is the master at it.

#38     Feb 5, 2008
  9. of course keep in mind, if we gap down to blow out the lows and break support...all bets are off on the contra idea ...gray zone.

Don't think we will see another 600 point swing.

IMHO the BEAR IS WAKING UP!!:eek:

#39     Feb 5, 2008
  10. I fully expect the SPX to hit 1150. I dont believe it will hit the 2002 lows though.

#40     Feb 5, 2008