Black Wednesday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MKTrader, Aug 21, 2007.

1. When?

#21     Feb 5, 2008
  2. Has there been such a rumor or are you trying to start it? :)

#22     Feb 5, 2008
  3. I'm starting it. As you know, the rumors I start work in mine and Et's favor. They have merit and sometimes move markets....:)

I will e jamming futures higher tonight.

#23     Feb 5, 2008
  4. Fangdog

Fangdog

Why do you find it strange there are people in here who "sell"? Wall Street never buys stock, they "sell" stock. Why would you feel there aren't some in here who side with Wall Street and Wall Street's business objectives?

#24     Feb 5, 2008
  5. Thank you - if you could pop the ym another +150 that would be helpful

#25     Feb 5, 2008
  6. and more of black d---,white chicks:p :p :p :D

#26     Feb 5, 2008
  7. BRING IT ON!!!!!!

This is a fucking gift for those who shorted into the Feds Relief Rally and held through some nail bite times.

No reason to cover here....holding massive shorts with the idea of capitulation soon to take place.

But you never know,

But bring it on:eek:

#27     Feb 5, 2008
  8. doli

doli

Yeah, I want S&P as low as 750. That will let me fill my long-term acct. with some good buys. INTC at $15, anyone?

Bring it on!

#28     Feb 5, 2008
  9. But in all in seriousness,

I took a lot of risk, to short heavy and carry. However, the testing of jans lows will be key. If the market does not blow through and push past to break 11500, that is my signal to exit.

I doubt any FED CUTS will do much but cause a small knee jerk reaction, (100 point up move at most), EU land has dropped the ball, to late for them.

Then next big shoe to drop.....Majority yells RECESSION and Employment data worsens.

THESE ARE THE DAYS THAT LIVERMORE LIVED FOR!

Also watch GOLD. Looks like a technical indication a pull back is near. If that happens, you bet your ass I will be rolling over my shorts into GOLD long.

#29     Feb 5, 2008
  10. toc

toc

Sure can be Black Wednesday if Obama wins...........markets might have to face trading suspension. Recession will speed up in approach and US will risk getting under a military dictatorship.

Little Bama does not know he is NOT experienced to hold such a big office. Go HRC and McCain!

I pray for the USA and the world!

#30     Feb 5, 2008