Black vs White (economics)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 10, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

They're all alike, on average, and that's the important thing.

#21     May 11, 2011
  2. It's too bad that your comments are irrelevant & don't really make any sense. Otherwise we could have a discussion.

The geneticist thinks we observe these phenomena because blacks are less intelligent. You are saying that his views on genetics are invalid because he's a geneticist. :confused:

#22     May 11, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

Truer words have never been spoken.... if someone awarded me a nobel prize, i would promptly use it to whipe my ass. :D

#23     May 11, 2011
  4. Well, I think it's fair to make a distinction between a Nobel prize in science, and a "Nobel peace prize". Prize or no prize, this guy discovered DNA- he's no small fry. In any case, this has little to do with the actual debate here; racial differences in social outcomes, what causes them and what to do about them.

#24     May 11, 2011
  5. jem

jem

1. The major problem for our cities are the incentives provided by liberal democrats. They nurture a dependent underclass.

If they really cared about lifting people up they would design systems which provides incentives for work... instead of having unwed babies.

2. However to your point there were vibrant black areas in cities like new york and Washington d.c. Blacks had successful businessmen and economic areas. Even if we were to think IQ tests show white people are smarter than blacks on average... there are plenty of very smart black people who can run business make a lot of money and pay taxes.

3. I could go over with how blacks were excluded from the middle class by red lining... But, I know that is also no excuse for the pathetic state of our inner cities right now.

4. In short, what needs to be done is rewrite of the way we give out money.

#25     May 11, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

A. If unemployment is a real, as in actual, problem, then Obama is doing a terrible job (on Employment).
    B. Unemployment is not a real problem, and Obama is doing a great job.

I intend for my response to proceed from your choice of either A or B. Which is it?

; )

#26     May 11, 2011
  7. jem

jem

unemployment seems to be the goal of many of the polices promoted by democrats.

so the correct answer is a and b depending on if you are a tax payer or a freeloader and their politicians.

#27     May 11, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Damn you, jem!

#28     May 11, 2011
  9. You are an idiot.
    Go to Memphis many thousands of black people living in middle to upper class neighborhoods. Living just like any other working American of any color. And with family values and community pride.

#29     May 11, 2011
  10. Umm, not really man. Of course there are some as there will be when dealing with large numbers, but by and large, black Memphis is a 3rd world toilet. Overall the black population of Memphis looks not unlike all the other pockets of black civilization on the planet.

I don't hate, or even dislike them. They simply have different kinds of ethnocultural societies that they either prefer or are somehow inclined to create, which are highly distinctive from the kinds of civilizations which Caucasians create. This is objectively clear.

I for one think we should start letting them be however they decide to be, instead of telling them they should be more like white people, and pretending that they are completely identical to us except for their "skin color".

#30     May 11, 2011