BLACK Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Feb 27, 2007.

1. The world is coming apart.....

It will be depression all over again, run for covers......LMAO

I got one thing to say:

OUCH TOWN POPULATION: Every long on planet Earth!!!!!!!

#21     Feb 27, 2007
  2. From my past Trading with RM and seeing such a sell off in APRIL of the Last Bull (Tail end of the bull), I agree,

Tomorrow we see a Gap up and Chop to close slightly lower.

TO ME THE SKY IS YET TO FALL....BUT VOLITILITY MAY BE THE BEST GIFT FOR THOSE WHO LIKE FAST MARKETS..

The rest of the "Sheep", better put ur set belts on cuz your in for a ride...

E:eek:

#23     Feb 27, 2007
  3. buylownow

buylownow

This can't continue for long. Coupled with a lot of money still on the sidelines and you are looking at very impressive rebound that others will be too scared to catch. The Asian and European markets will get hammered overnight. The US market will go down during the day and then rebound. The U.S. dog needs to wag this international tail-not the other way around! I'll take out my broom out and sweep all that money towards me tomorrow.

#24     Feb 27, 2007
  4. the magnitude of the spike suggested to me that the odds were favoring the bounce. did not want to miss the bounce i guess. i can buy a few more times if vix continues excessively higher.

#25     Feb 27, 2007
  5. a rising vix, and going long have an inverse relationship. It makes no sense to buy a rising vix, but if you think it will work more power to you.

#26     Feb 27, 2007
  6. VIX went down, the market went up as predicted. based on VIX/market behavior during 2006 correction i am guessing we will see more volatility contraction fueling the market rise in the next couple of days.

#27     Feb 28, 2007
  7. capmac

capmac

:D

#28     Mar 13, 2007
  8. capmac

capmac

Someone start a Black Wednesday thread... :)

#29     Mar 13, 2007
  9. This is what i did.
    I went to the bathroom, it was @ -45, came back and saw it @-125. I was LMAO before i sold everything again. If there is low volume tomorrow i see it going back up and i will short, the market will rally on low volume.

#30     Mar 13, 2007