Black Tuesday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jreynolds212, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, black day fans. Here is yet another day where we wake up to find goog down another 5-10% and the diamonds dropping like its the year 2001 all over again. What can we do, but hope the bottom doesnt fall out. You know it will and one day Black Tuesday will be for real.

Fellow traders, the time is now near. The Nikkei looks like its on its way to zero, futures in the deep red and the stink is in the air. In the morning will be the great selloff. Dont get up, just sleep and take a break. It will all be over soon.

Dont laugh, dont shy away. Look at my chart, look at reality. American Express is about to go to zero. Warren Buffet's bread and butter is about to go into bankruptcy.

Doesnt a saving bond look like a good way to invest right about now?

2. seriously just stfu....how much have you been wrong lately? i mean eventually u are going to be right.

and you have never answered my question....are you still "all-in" CSUN over 15? you said you were "all-in".

3. lolloloolol i just read your post....now i know you have to be fucking with everyone. sorry for being serious in the prior post. lllololollololol:D :D :D :D

4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

you kill me man, good one.

5. Bleh, you jinxed it! I blame you if there is a full reversal and follow through gains by close!:)

6. The internet has opened my eyes to the fact that there are some people on the planet who are so fucking stupid that they basically represent a sort of sub-species.

It would be interesting to know what runs through the 'mind' of an individual like this.

Check out this idiot's call of an all-time top in gold at 800 a few weeks ago

7. capmac

capmac

:D

8. I bet half of your posts are just smiley faces.

9. capmac

capmac

:p

#10     Jul 1, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.