Black Tuesday - Price Collapse Imminent

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Port1385, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Port, if the market closes green on Tuesday I will take every single opportunity from there on out to attack you vociferously in every thread you make.

#41     May 25, 2008

2. FAKE POST. IMPOSTER. REPORTED TO MODERATOR FOR IMPERSONATION AND DUPLICATION OF HANDLES.

#42     May 25, 2008
  3. Futures green

#43     May 25, 2008
  4. Yes sir, BIG green day on Tues!

#44     May 25, 2008
  5. We in Australia are baffled as to why so many very poor people vote for a Republican president such as him.

You in OZZ land will fall harder than the US there guy. First, I will agree that the "Basic US Economy" is in big trouble. There are industries to be in that are booming and the smart money has been vested in these areas for the last few years.

The sheeople of America are about to be slaughtered, over time.

But the Ripple Effect will reach OZZ land, Euro Land far harder. I think you kids better start your Farms and your 'Fishing" skills. When the shit comes falling down, your side of the world will be like Atlantis.

#45     May 25, 2008
  6. We will be red, the uptrend was broken

#46     May 25, 2008
  7. Whaaaaat? Donot say that, that is Unamerican :mad:

#47     May 25, 2008
  8. The only handles I see being duplicated here are love handles at the buffet.

#48     May 25, 2008
  9. Tokyo has crashed, hard. Hahaha!

Black Tuesday is at hand. Hahaha

#49     May 25, 2008
  10. nikkei down 312 points, china down australia is also down everything seems to be led down by tech and financial.

Maybe we will see the same here in the states on Tuesday, who knows... futures aren't saying a thing right now..

#50     May 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.