Black Teenagers Pour Gas on White Boy,Set him on Fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PeterChurch, Jul 10, 2013.

1. And most whites are in favour of abortion.
    So what's yer point?

#31     Jul 10, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Trendlover, I'm looking through your post and can't find your gibberish anywhere. Are you just showing us how badly you can screw up quoting someone? Is that your cut and paste at the bottom?

#32     Jul 10, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

When I grew up in New Orleans, more than half of my school was black. Funny part is there were simple fist fights between whites and blacks over indeferences, but never anything like we have today. One of my best friends still lives there, and yes, he's blacker than tar. Lol! Be both agree America has grown more racially divided over the last 30+ years than ever in history...:(
    Great job mr great uniter.:mad:

#33     Jul 10, 2013
  4. denner said "Most Mexicans have strong religious values (i.e. they are in allignment with most conservatives)."

That statement was wrong because Mexicans side with liberals when it comes to political religious issues like abortion and gay marriage.

#34     Jul 11, 2013
  5. Thats true.Even if republicans support amnesty Latinos still side with democrats on issues like abortion,gay marriage,universal health care,higher taxes for the rich and corporations,more federal spending on education ,domestic and social programs,less military spending ,civil rights issues etc

#35     Jul 11, 2013
  6. So let's turn it around.
    Since most whites favor gay marriage and abortion....and side with Liberals on these cases...
    And you are a white guy..:
    Does that make you a Liberal?

#36     Jul 11, 2013
  7. I find it hard to believe that white rednecks like most on this forum give two shits about "life" when LaFawnduh goes to coat hanger out her most recent Saturday night casualty.
    But they do object to paying for it!!!
    So pay for the abortion now? Or, elevated chance of paying for 18 years of govt welfare and then a life of crime that follows?

Seems like the rednecks on this site should looooovvvvveeeee abortion.

Personally I have no dog in this hunt.
    I don't have a vagina and my gun has been silenced.

#37     Jul 11, 2013
  8. I am a liberal.

#38     Jul 11, 2013
  9. Thats true and its one thing about republicans that I don't understand.They want to force women who cant afford children to have children they cant afford and the government has to pay for those children for 18 years with section 8 housing,school,food stamps /WIC,medical care etc yet republicans are always bitching about spending on those programs :confused:

#39     Jul 11, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

You're white trash.

#40     Jul 11, 2013