Black Teenagers Pour Gas on White Boy,Set him on Fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PeterChurch, Jul 10, 2013.

1. What neighborhood was that? When, and which high school?

#11     Jul 10, 2013
  2. Mexicans hate conservatives more then they hate blacks :)

#12     Jul 10, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Do you have a poll or supporting article or did you just make that up? And do you mean, illegal alien Mexicans, legal alien Mexicans, naturalized Mexicans or Mexicans still living in Mexico?

#13     Jul 10, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

LOL

#14     Jul 10, 2013
  5. Who the fuck cares what mexicans hate? And if you mean mexicans in America, then they are Americans, or illegal immigrants.. in which case who the fuck cares what they hate?

#15     Jul 10, 2013
  6. Yeah ,over 80 % of Mexicans voted for the black guy over the conservative twice,they always do.

#16     Jul 10, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Those would just be naturalized Mexicans (unless you include the illegal alien Mexicans who voted illegally) but I still don't see any data source from you. I also think the number you are quoting is way off from reality.

#17     Jul 10, 2013
  8. You shouldn't judge Mexican /Black relations on street thugs.Law abiding blacks and mexicans get along just fine.

#18     Jul 10, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

I think it is quite wide spread.

Federal authorities have alleged in several indictments in the last decade that the Mexican Mafia prison gang has ordered street gangs under its control to attack African Americans.

#19     Jul 10, 2013

10. I said you shouldn't judge Mexican /Black relations on street thugs yet post a story about Mexican and Black criminals :confused:

Law abiding Mexicans and Blacks stand side by side in the fight against conservatives :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p-H9jQZ-vlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k6nP5dPgC5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#20     Jul 10, 2013