Black Teenagers Pour Gas on White Boy,Set him on Fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PeterChurch, Jul 10, 2013.

1. A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

http://www.libertyfirstnews.com/bla...-walking-home-from-school-and-set-him-on-fire

2. Reverse the races and half the FBI is there along with every race hustler in the country.

Obama would be on TV weeping about the son he never had.

Cable would be filled with handwringing over why whites are so filled with racism and what should the govenrment do.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's wierd. I seem to recall this story from like two years ago or something. The reason I did is because of the last name of the boy - the irony wasn't lost on me.

Additionally, I remember the boy's comment about not wanting to get set on fire when he went to school again.

4. Ricter

Ricter

It's sad these things happen. Alberta just put a man away for life for a racially motivated killing.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

6. maxpi

maxpi

I remember when Blacks took over the area I lived in. White people were under attack for the couple of years I stayed on there. Some High School kids formed a White Power club and they were all dead within a couple of weeks. Just being White meant you were in for some persecution, saying something meant you were in for some brutality. Every afternoon when school let out a crime wave ensued.

Mexicans hate Blacks, they drove a hundred thousand of them out of their inner city 'hoods in Los Angeles and up into the Mojave Desert. Mexican gang guys just kill 'em by the carloads. It's far better being in a Mexican 'hood in a lot of ways, they don't hate Whites 5% as much if at all. They will snub you at times and give preferential treatment to Mexicans but you can live with it, you don't need to be armed and ready all the time...

7. not that this is funny but yeah the last name. :D

8. pspr

pspr

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, it's interesting. I never had any issues at all going to really bad parts of Miami that were Cuban. Going to areas of the country where blacks had the neighborhood I've had several run ins, gladly I made it out alive. There's even more of a playful type feel when they call you "gringo" vs. blacks calling you "cracker" with obvious venom.

#10     Jul 10, 2013