Black privilege and the over representation of blacks in government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I know for a fact that blacks are passed up for jobs because employers are sick of or or afraid of the possibility of the race card being pulled if they need to fire said employee.

Its sad for the blacks that actually just want to do the right thing, work their way up the corporate ladder and provide a better future for their kids/family.

#11     Mar 28, 2011
  2. "Fact is"? What fact? I have seen one erroneous internet link which supports that "fact". Regardless of what you or your sock puppet accounts say... In either case, that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Yes, AA/antiwhite discrimination/"diversity" policies have helped blacks out in the private sector too... Your point?

#12     Mar 28, 2011
  3. So do you want the government and private employers to fire them so they can live on welfare ?

I can't figure out what you guys want .One minute you complain blacks are lazy,don't want to work and want to live on welfare.The next minute you're complaining about programs that help blacks get jobs in the private sector and that they cause whites to be underrepresented in government jobs

#13     Mar 28, 2011
  4. Its a link to a government website phenomena

#14     Mar 28, 2011
  5. I can't speak for others, but *I* want no racial discrimination in public hiring. I want the job to go to the best candidate regardless of race. There should be no racial quota to favor any race whatsoever. In private industry, hiring is none of the government's business. It should be entirely up to the owner/owners of the business. As far as welfare, it shouldn't really exist in it's current form.

#15     Mar 28, 2011
  6. You do realize that ever since 1967 affirmative action in the U.S. also includes women? So does that make it anti-male as well?

Those policies have certainly helped blacks...I'm sure the AA policies have benefited you as well.

#16     Mar 29, 2011
  7. If it discriminates against men, then yes, that would make it anti-male corky... LOL!!

#17     Mar 29, 2011
  8. Name calling from the "smart" guy. Funny. I'm sure your black boss doesn't let you get away with that does he?

#18     Mar 29, 2011
  9. I guess since you don't have a factual rebuttal, brainless comments will have to do... LOL!!!

#19     Mar 29, 2011
  10. Dang. How'd you get my Facebook picture? I wish you had selected the one after I had my haircut.

#20     Mar 29, 2011