Black pride and Michael Jackson.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Jul 5, 2009.

1. You may want to take a class in african american history or at least study the biography and personal interviews of each of the people you've named (Obama, Oprah and Tiger Woods).

Simply, Michael Jackson did not open the doorway for the individuals you just named.

For example...there were several black entertainers that appeared on the Mike Douglas Show years prior to Michael Jacksons appearance on the show (e.g. James Brown, Aretha Franklin and a few others).

Yes, he's a great entertainer and arguably the best entertainer of his active years of entertainment (depending of what country you live in) and open the doorway for blacks on MTV and concerts in parts of the world where blacks have never given concerts.

Remember, he is labeled as the "King of Pop" and not the king of any other entertaiment category nor anything else.

P.S. I have all of his singles and albums in mint conditions prior to the CD format...not for sell. :D

Mark

#11     Jul 6, 2009
  2. I would also like to add that the opening for the Today Show, was guess what?

I wonder if the executive producer is a black man, u know, to show black pride:D

#12     Jul 6, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

#13     Jul 6, 2009
  4. don't have to be too proud:mad: karma is a bitch

#14     Jul 6, 2009
  5. <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4f9zR5yzY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4f9zR5yzY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

#15     Jul 6, 2009
  6. Media is hyping him up because of all that money he owes....gotta get people out and buying his CDs to pay all that debt.

#16     Jul 6, 2009