Black people dont even know Obama's positions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blowingup2012, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Now to be fair, there are plenty of white folks out there that if posed the same questions but with the roles reversed would have voiced thier support of McCain (with Obama's policies attributed to him). Further, the sampling presented by Howard Stern was skewed and edited for entertainment purposes and not intended to reflect a full scale survey of the general state of knowledge of black voters. Come on, they picked the two dumbest niggers on the block to interview.

#11     Apr 8, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're kidding, right? How many whites voted for him during the last election? I know I did.

#12     Apr 8, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Also, I won't be voting for him in the next election. The reason I won't is not because he is black. It is because he is the worst fucking President I've ever seen or read about.

#13     Apr 8, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 15.6 Trillion and counting...

#14     Apr 8, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

It might even hit the ceiling again before the election. You would think Obama and Me-Chelle would cut back on their vacation travel to try and keep it from growing so fast. :D

#15     Apr 8, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It will. ZH has estimated it'll hit in September, and they've been essentially bang on the last four times.

#16     Apr 9, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That wouldn't be very good time for The One. Did the republicans correctly estimate the new ceiling with that in mind I wonder?

#17     Apr 9, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Do the republicans "correctly" estimate anything?

#18     Apr 9, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

In hind sight, it was a dumb question on my part.

#19     Apr 9, 2012
  10. Lots of whites voted for him to show how "racially biased they were not". Now they need to vote him OUT to show how "stupid they are not".

#20     Apr 9, 2012