Black Panthers:Whites are going to be very angry in November, We are getting ready.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 9, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I didnt even notice that line at first, and i see how that could be misinterpreted.

Frankly im amazed that none of the liberals, jumped down your throat over it...

Nice to see that some people like you are man enough to admit, and fix their own errors... even though no one who has read your posts should have come to the conclusion that you meant what it could have been interpreted as...

#41     May 11, 2012
  2. Every post you write is botched for the most part. A man who lives in a self described mountain fortress on top of a pile ammo, and posts the things you post should be mentally evaluated. Your college experiences were bitter, you feel as if you have a target on your back, and you believe women and minorities are inferior?

You are a nut case.

In fact, it is ashamed. I mean that. For a man with your intellect to be so embittered is sad in a way. I do sincerely hope that this is nothing more than your alt and you are playing a role. I truly do hope that you, and Lucrum for that matter, do not actually hold the myopic views that you post on this forum. If you do, you are missing out on a great deal of the brilliant diversity this nation has to offer.

#42     May 11, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can live with that.

#43     May 11, 2012
  4. Hasn't England come out to say, "our experiment in diversity hasn't worked"?

Are the Muslims still planning to build a mosque at the WTC ground zero?

#44     May 11, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, they do. And MY point is, they are full of hot air. UNLIKE me.

#45     May 11, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You think my comments on this subject are just hot air?

#46     May 11, 2012
  7. Lucrum, Tsing, and 377. A fortress can be laid to siege, and that is all I have to say on that. You are all planning for the End of the World as We Know It, completely the wrong way.:)

#47     May 11, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course not. I think the comments made by the Panthers is hot air. RCG is saying that "they" (meaning the Panthers) sound like "us" (meaning you and I and the others that said they would calmly shoot anyone trying to come to our house to take what is ours). That's how I interpreted it.

#48     May 11, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Who said anything about the End of the World? Quite the opposite, actually. The beginning of the New World.

No one is going to lay siege to my house. But if someone comes there trying to take what is mine, I will deal with them. I'm unsure why this concept is so difficult to grasp.

#49     May 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

My mistake

RCG has no concept of personal responsibility or self reliance. He thinks Obama should/will provide for him and his.

#50     May 11, 2012