Black Panthers:Whites are going to be very angry in November, We are getting ready.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 9, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Love your use of "beta" here. Elegant, apt. Many months ago I characterized pspr as the "hero's sidekick", the one who tells the bad guy, who's just been beat down by the hero, "so there!"

#31     May 10, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

With all respect I think you've misjudged pspr and you and RCG aren't even the same species with regard to intellect or character fwiw.

#32     May 10, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Are you looking in the mirror again? You're going to scare yourself, nursy. :)

#33     May 10, 2012
  4. mgrund

mgrund

5. pspr

pspr

Let Ricter have his fun. Any time he and the nursy get together to pick on me I think I can handle it. It's like watching two guys play pong, bouncing a simplistic thought between their uni-brains.

And, one of them is in another universe since I have Ricter on ignore for his obvious transgressions of stupidity in the past.

#35     May 10, 2012
  6. In the sense that Ricter and I do not have the intellect and character of violent and xenophobic neanderthals such as you and Lucrum are, you are absolutely correct.

#36     May 10, 2012
  7. Funny, I could probably take either one of those pink panthers (with the stars on) in hand to hand anyway.

#37     May 10, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

I agree 100% :p

#38     May 11, 2012
  9. U have been warned about editing other people's posts, beta, but like the child that you are, you persist.

#39     May 11, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My post was misunderstood because it was poorly written.

I was trying to express that Ricter and RCG are not the same species with regard to character and intellect. RCG is a child and completely dishonest. Richter is an intelligent man whom I believe to be honest. There is no similarity.

My apology for the botched post.

#40     May 11, 2012