Black Panthers:Whites are going to be very angry in November, We are getting ready.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 9, 2012.

1. Just to put a lil light on .377 and his "squirrels"

Quote from 377:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3523331#post3523331

Whenever I see something like this I have to buy a box of .308 Winchester from Walmart like Mel Gibson's character in "Conspiracy Theory" has to buy a copy of "Catcher in the Rye". There must be an answer to this and I'm afraid it will be cathartic for the whole country. Liberals aren't something we should accept in our society or political process. They need to be culled.

Self defense?

Or

An angry white man in November?

#21     May 10, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, good find. I never go back digging for this shit, unless it's for one of Lucrum's crybaby pics and the opportunity for a "right back at ya".

#22     May 10, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

RCG, if you keep trying to insult me indirectly or otherwise, I'm going to revoke my decision to leave you alone and just rip you a new one.

#23     May 10, 2012
  4. Beta, you stopped posting to heal your stupidity. But you can't fix that. So, here you are:)

#24     May 10, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

RCG, I see you've regained your strength but not your wit. I won't give you any more time off as of this moment.

I've avoided commenting on several of your stupid posts but from now on when I see you being ignorant, which is most of the time, I'll just blast your stupidity for what it is, nursy. If you jump off a bridge, it's your own damn fault.

#25     May 10, 2012
  6. How sad, beta. A weak imitation of my furious assault on your overlord, lucrum.

Can't you do any better than this?:D

#26     May 10, 2012
  7. The sadness of it is that it wasn't even a dig. He posted that tripe just today.

#27     May 10, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Your ignorance is just amazing. It's not necessarily when you throw your names about trying to muster an insult but when you attempt to respond to a topic with an opinion that is completely asinine and often having nothing to do with the topic at hand.

It's these moments that your shallow mindedness becomes transparent for all to see the depth, or lack there of, that your mind possesses.

Now go put on your nursy costume as I'm sure you need to report with your enema kit in hand shortly.

#28     May 10, 2012
  9. :D beta, you are truly pitiful, just pitiful:D

#29     May 10, 2012
  10. mgrund

mgrund

#30     May 10, 2012