Black Panthers:Whites are going to be very angry in November, We are getting ready.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 9, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He knows it's BS. Old Ricter would never have posted such one-liner rhetorical nonsense.

New Ricter seems tired.

#11     May 10, 2012
  2. annlise

annlise

We all know what happens to enemy combattants. This dude's days are probably numbered.

#12     May 10, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

377 has mentioned his non-human target, yes, (careful foresight?) but elsewhere pspr and Lucrum, for two examples, have said, basically, "let them come", when the discussion is on protestors, etc.

#13     May 10, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pink Panthers? I still say let'em come. Nothing like a little gun play in a target rich environment to get the juices flowing.

#14     May 10, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Plus The majority doesn't shoot their pistols holding them sideways. Lol! Not only are these racists outnumbered, they can't hit their targets very well. The idiots! Lol!

Last, don't you love the patch of Africa they wear as they drain the US both morally and financially? Even worse, REAL blacks from Africa, for the most part, hate black Americans for so many reasons... The Africans certainly don't want any black Americans in Africa, no question.

Kinda sad, the blacks in America are their own worst enemies.

#15     May 10, 2012
  6. Why does he have 4 stars? Is he a 4 star general?

#16     May 10, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

A Brigadier General wears one star
    A Major General two
    A Lieutenant General three
    A General wears four

The above pic with mr. racist panther's 4 star rank is more than likely to stand for General Ass Hole.

#17     May 10, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes. And I don't doubt for one minute that should protestors or rioters come to their (or my house) that we would defend it with our weapons. And be right to do so. And legal (well, at least for me in Florida!).

What was YOUR point? That we wouldn't?

#18     May 10, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Quote from Ricter:

377 has mentioned his non-human target, yes, (careful foresight?) but elsewhere pspr and Lucrum, for two examples, have said, basically, "let them come", when the discussion is on protestors, etc.
    ----------------

What is there, maybe a dozen pink panthers or so? I doubt they will make it as far as my house before someone takes them out if they start destroying property or attacking people.

#19     May 10, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

My point is, as I said, they sound like you.

#20     May 10, 2012