Black panther party head: We will burn detroit down

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree, irreconcilable differences.

#11     Mar 28, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Black panther party head: We will burn detroit down

Can anyone think of a reason to even stop them? :)

#12     Mar 28, 2012
  3. All I can say is "knock yourself out bozo"

#13     Mar 28, 2012
  4. dis

dis

Judging by the city's appearnce, they burned Detroit down a long time ago.

#14     Mar 28, 2012
  5. Actually, I think that the mayor is probably praying for it. After all, they've already been bulldozing houses there for a few years to clean up the "blight". I bet if half the city is burned to the ground, some Federal dollars would arrive to rebuild the place (granted who the hell wants to move there anyway).

#15     Mar 28, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why is the solution always "lets burn the city!".

Don't normal people respond to cathartic events by entering politics, becoming attorneys, moving to another part of the country etc?

I mean, who thinks to burn down their own neighborhood? "Yeah we showed them! We burned our own grocery store! Let that be a lesson to them!"

#16     Mar 28, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

That's what black people do when they're not happy. Just look at American history. They love to have riots, do a little looting and burn down what's left. It gives them a sense of community pride to work together.

#17     Mar 28, 2012
  8. siafx

siafx

The black KKK resents these comments. Therefore in protest they will begin burning down their own neighborhoods.

That will teach you a thing or two…Wait! What?

#18     Mar 28, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I was really thinking we should encourage them..... someone get his email address and start spamming his email with photos from google of kkk rallies to egg him on...... that ought to push him over the edge.... :D

#19     Mar 29, 2012
  10. Finally. What is annoying is that I could post stuff from Stromfront and Jewwatch all day long here. They do not represent the majority, so it is intellectually dishonest to do so. Some on the other side of the aisle here in ET do not feel that way, obviously.

#20     Mar 29, 2012