Black Panters intimidating mccain voters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by krazykarl, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I love it how so many libs want to claim that the republicans invented stealing elections. Has no one ever heard of Tammany Hall or the Daley boys?

#21     Nov 4, 2008
  2. The original Black Panthers were established to provide protection from police brutality and racism based acts. When I was a little guy back in the late sixties, the Chicago chapter of the Panthers came to our school to recruit the kids. We were asked to join the Junior Rangers (aka PewWee's). Dues was $0.25 a week (quickly rasied to $0.50). They then became the Black Stone Rangers and the youth were the P-Stones. The rest as they say, is history. :)

#22     Nov 4, 2008
  3. Junior Rangers. Old school bro! :D

#23     Nov 4, 2008
  4. Typical non-news. So were there any specific voters (McCain, Obama or others) intimidated or stopped from voting? It looked like all voters were intimidated equally, if at all. Did anybody call the cops when they saw these "security" if they felt intimidated?

#24     Nov 4, 2008
  5. Forgive the silly question, as I haven't seen all the videos -- but did the security guards say that they were "Black Panthers?"

I've learned to never take a Republican claim at face value.

#25     Nov 4, 2008
  6. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

LOL. "I'm security."

The Repubs should have had somebody to confront them and see what they would do.

Getting something like that on film would definitely change some minds. :)

Ironically the "panther" probably did have a "security" job somewhere. That is if he had any job.

#26     Nov 4, 2008
  7. This idiot said he was the poll watcher!!!! OMFG, i can't believe that shit

#27     Nov 4, 2008
  8. Yes, security guards are generally not the smartest.

No one has answered this, but did these security guards actually say that they were "Black Panthers?"

#28     Nov 4, 2008
  9. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

If you could get a close up you'd probably see those patches on their coats are "panther" patches.

#29     Nov 4, 2008
  10. Are we witnessing the new breed of Secret Service officers?

Out with the suits and ties, in with the Fila track suits and Samuel L. Jackson berets!

"That ain't Diddy, it's the Prez!!"

Any guesses as to how long before BO's album drops?

#30     Nov 4, 2008