Black Panters intimidating mccain voters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by krazykarl, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ah the Republican smear machine, innuendo and slogans is all they can master.
    Palin & Joe the plumber <--- Should tell you something.

#11     Nov 4, 2008
  2. Here is another video (not Fox News*) of the same polling place. Why does one of the Black Panthers have a baton in his hand. Furthermore, why are two Black Panthers standing outside of the polling place? They are obviously trying to intimidate voters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

* Noted to ease the minds of the Kool-Aid drinkers.

#12     Nov 4, 2008
  3. They are intimidating black republican voters?

Oh wait, that's an oxymoron...

#13     Nov 4, 2008
  4. Well powell decided he would vote democrap this time, because when he voted republican last time he ended up eating "yellow cake"!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:D :D :D

#14     Nov 4, 2008
  5. You doubt 9/11 yet you bash democrats how is that possible. Let's say 9/11 was an inside job, who was the beneficiary then? Could not be the democrats...

#15     Nov 4, 2008
  6. Who is the white dude standing around with his hands in his pocket? I wouldn't have felt the least bit intimidated to go in to vote. I'm sure the Black Panter's (?:p ) were there to insure a peaceful voting process.

#16     Nov 4, 2008
  7. I've often wondered if a well placed sniper round, or two, would scatter (no pun intended) this scum sporting night sticks?

:D

#17     Nov 4, 2008
  8. Actually for a long time the Obama website proudly listed their endorsement by the "Black Panther Party."

#18     Nov 4, 2008
  9. Shakes head in disbelief at how many do not "get it".....:confused:

#19     Nov 4, 2008
  10. Let me guess, it was an inside job by Mossad and Israeli lobby?

Look if you want to believe 9/11 was an inside job then the only acceptable theory as to people behind it would have to be the bush administration. Not mossad, illuminati, new world order and other crap.

#20     Nov 4, 2008