Black ob Black violence alive and well

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Oct 25, 2008.

1. You aren't fit to empty my bedpan.

For anyone to stupid to see a pattern, University hack, dubious associations, piss poor US Senator, no qualifications except one total reliance on bullshit, we can't help you.

Barry comes from this filth, this corrupt system of government reminicient of the thirties. Everybody's bought and paid for. I was on task to be a University Prof, but I didn't like the politics or pay, so I quit and did something else. I didn't milk a system.

Barry was chosen. He was funded and groomed for this moment, so parties could milk us even more. And the sick part of it is, he pretends to coddle the poor. It's a ruse. A ruse as plain as the nose on your face.

Now, instead of your stupid insults, let's see some facts. You dont' get a pass here like it's MSNBC. Put up.

#31     Oct 25, 2008
  2. We saw the "principled" one nominate a bimbo to the position of vice president and vote for the biggest bailout in the history of mankind.

They both suck, Obama sucks less. case closed

#32     Oct 25, 2008
  3. The children that have to grow up in these ghetto communities have little chance to go any other way that the life of their predecessors. On the occasions that I drive by one of the project areas I know, if I'm completely honest with myself, I'd have been a thug too given similar circumstances. They have no positive role models on a day to day basis, and are horribly exploited by black leadership.
    Here's the problem as I see it with the inner city black community. They're too forgiving of crime. Some punk beats the shit out of someone, jacks their car and goes for a ride. The cops pursue, catch his dumb ass, rough him up a little and what does the black community do...they scream about police brutality. Here's what needs to happen. The next drive-by punk ass nigger that gets caught needs to be beat to death by cops, in the street. The black community should be cheering them on while they kick his ass to death. Until that happens, it's business as usual in the ghetto.

#33     Oct 25, 2008

4. This is exactly what Guliani did in NY and it worked out pretty well. Granted, not the "cleanest" of methods. worked nonetheless, a couple of them need their ribs broken to induce fear and respect for the laws of the land in the rest. but that only helps with the "crime" aspect. about 99 % of their problems have root in their values, they need to revisit that completely

#34     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

This shoud be McCains ad for the rest of the campaign, Put this in every newspaper eveyday. Mail to every house.
    Give this as a speech at every rally.

#35     Oct 25, 2008
  6. Who the fuck died, and made you King? Case closed? Kiss my pasty white ass.

Understand this, dickhead. Neither of us has the "privelege" of knowing the candidates. All we know is what we're told. One candidate has disclosed everything that was requested, and some stuff that wasn't.

One candidate obfuscates, dodges, even lies, re: Public financing.

One candidate has been a public servant all his life. His family has served for generations.

One candidate has been served by the public for his entire life.

Given my choice, I can rationally perceive one is honest. One, on his best day lacks judgement. The most miserable bunch of lawmakers to grace the Hill in generations favor the latters election. His constituency is populated by people who want things from him. He will give them those things, while taking his cut.

My decision is based upon these observations, and the case is not closed.

And should he win, he is such a lowlife, the swing back to the left in the 2010 congressional elections will easily rival 1994..

#36     Oct 25, 2008
  7. Sorry fuckface, but a vote is judgment that the American people make as to whom is more apt to lead the nation, and for now, the majority seems to disagree with you.
    On Nov 4, 6pm , turn on the TV set, open a beer, and cry the bitter tears of defeat.

#37     Oct 25, 2008
  8. You mean the polls you bought, because Barry couldn't keep his word, and now has more money than sense?

Arrogance is a terrible thing. And yes, if he wins I will cry. Not for me, but for the country. You can have the beer.

#38     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Please, you're making a drama out of a innocuous political choice. you make it sound like you're surrendering the country to the Black Panthers.

#39     Oct 25, 2008
  10. To all those nigs the cops are whitey. They hate whitey and they blame everything on whitey. It's become obvious to me that they are tools of the left. The left encourages them to go after the cops for everything, Jesssee Jackson keeps them unemployable by the private sector and they are there just to threaten riots and vote for democrats who give them welfare... I don't react anymore to news of a murder if it involves Tawnisha and Jackson, somebody has gone to great lengths to keep them that way. If they all would STFU and go get real jobs in the private sector they would be fine. Mexicans did it without even citizenship but those morons are sitting in some leftist shithole neighborhoods being overrun by criminals.... I'm supposed to give a shit?

#40     Oct 25, 2008