Black ob Black violence alive and well

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Well as i stated in my previous post,the majority of crime committed by blacks is some way related to poverty.Even the Jennifer Hudson thing blew up over a car and the guy had no transportation.Doesn't make it right,but if the guy had money for a car that dispute probably would not have gone that far

http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/25/jennifer-hudsons-mother-found-dead/

UPDATE 9:20 PM ET: A WBBM reporter is saying that neighbors have said a family member in the Hudson household apparently tried to steal a car a few weeks ago, an argument ensued, and he vowed revenge. A photo on Julia's MySpace page (bottom) posted prior to today's events alludes to some kind of dispute with William over a car.

#11     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Nothing pisses me off more than the argument that poverty is somewhat of an EXCUSE to engage in criminal activity. It's NOT

Blacks are POOR because of their criminal activity , not the other way around.

#12     Oct 25, 2008
  3. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

Having a car is not a constitutional right. You work hard, you save, you buy it.
    This is "entitlement".
    A Car is nobody's fucking RIGHT.

I was poor and used ot walk 2 hours to work every day. two ways, I never bitched about not having a car.

#13     Oct 25, 2008
  4. The cops are swarming all over our neighborhood with guns drawn and police dogs. Too scared to go take my bath. They won't even tell us what is going on.

#14     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Where do you live ?
    Does Illinois have the death penalty ?

#15     Oct 25, 2008
  6. Fact: There are more poor whites in this country than blacks yet criminal activity is disproportionately higher amongst blacks.

next.

#16     Oct 25, 2008
  7. Never said it was an excuse,but take the poverty factor out of all the crimes committed by blacks and the crime rate by blacks would probably drop by 95 %

One of the reasons I like Obama over perm head Sharpton and Castration Jessie Jackson is that he tells blacks to be responsible for themselves

I don't know exactly what it will take for the black community to change their ways,but i think the problem is clear

Black Men leave their families because they are ashamed that they cant support them,that starts the cycle of lost black kids turning into criminal adults

Black men rob , steal,sell drugs due to poverty.Most black on black murders are due to drugs and retaliation from drug deals gone bad. The reason they are involved in drugs is due to poverty

#17     Oct 25, 2008

8. oh yeah,

--What about Black women not fucking with the first guy who smiles at them, and insisting on men wearing protection if they get intimate
    --What about Black men wearing condoms and not having kids till they get s stable job
    -- What about stop blaming other races over their own failings.

I'm not White. I came to this country from far far away. This is a FAIR country, I can attest to it. If you work hard, you move up. I don't have a shred of doubt about this.

#18     Oct 25, 2008

9. Anyway, my original point (see above) had NOTHING to do with black or white, just criminal activity and that it should be punished with severe lengthy sentences so these animals are no longer on the street.

I don't really care WHY people commit crime just that they do.

7 f'n years for attempted murder is putting the citizens at risk. Its irresponsible and dangerous.

#19     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

Bravo! What a great post! Anticipatory buildup with a tremendous punch line! One of the best I have ever seen in the politics forum of ET... [​IMG]

#20     Oct 25, 2008