Black ob Black violence alive and well

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Oct 25, 2008.

1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27366072/

Colin Powell
    Obama
    Bill Cosby
    Rice

None of these men (woman) will ever have any effect on this fucked up community.
    Since we're in the era of bailouts, I suggest the Feds give them 100k each, a plane ticket to Haiti on the condition they sign a contract never to come back.
    I'm sure crime rates will drop to the lowest in 5 centuries, public schools would become beacons of academic achievement, the prison industry would shrink by 90 %...and Ann Coulter would commit suicide.

The NBA can be televised from Haiti just fine.

2. **Records from the Illinois Department of Corrections show Balfour, 27, is on parole and spent nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possessing a stolen vehicle**

Now here is what is completely fucked up with this country. This shit pisses me off to no end.

How the fuck can you parole an animal thats locked up for attempted murder? THATS SICK!

As far as I'm concerned attempted murder should be treated as murder.

Write to your congressman. Lock them up for 25 years mandatory minimum.

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

Characteristics

Serial killers tend to share the following general characteristics

***The majority are single, white males.******

*****In the United States, serial killers prefer to target victims ages 18–50. The majority of victims are white****

4. That's like showing me the performance of Campbell soups in this bear market. The trend is clear and overwhelming, facts don't lie

I look at the big picture, not a few nuggets of planted "wisdom."

High IQ ? *chuckle* you just discounted the entire Black populace from ever producing a "good" serial killer

5. Top ten dumbest post on ET all time.

And what percent of crime is committed by serial killers?

I'd guess about .000000008%

Wow, that was stupid.

6. A Famous White Guy who should not have been on the streets

John Evander Couey (born September 19, 1958) is an American convicted of kidnapping, raping, and murdering nine-year old Jessica Lunsford in February 2005

Past charges and convictions

Couey has an extensive criminal record that includes 24 arrests for burglary, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, and indecent exposure. In 1991, he was arrested in Kissimmee on a charge of fondling a five-year-old child. During a house burglary in 1978, Couey was accused of grabbing a girl in her bedroom, placing his hand over her mouth, and kissing her. Couey was sentenced to 10 years in prison but was paroled in 1980. Because of the lenient laws governing child molesters at that time, Couey was released early.

7. Insider,
    Do you want to make a valid point or just think that posting a few reminders about white criminals will absolve the Blacks from their systemic problem.

ALL demographics have some criminals in their midst, it's sad and unfortunate but it's part of the human condition.
    Blacks have a disproportionate share of criminal activity. If you can't accept this FACT, then there is no need to talk

8. Pull out of Iraq ?!?!

Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago ?

Body count:

In the last six months!:

292 killed (murdered) in Chicago ;

221 killed in Iraq .

Chicago .... Who Runs it:
    Senators: Barack Obama & Dick Durbin

Rep: Jesse Jackson Jr.,

Illinois Gov: Rod Blogojevich,

Illinois House leader Mike Madigan,

Illinois Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),

Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley)

..our leadership in Illinois .....all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .

Of course, they're all blaming each other!

Can't blame Republicans; they're aren't any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look 'em up if you want).

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois . And he's gonna 'fix' Washington politics for us?

9. You ever watch that NBC Dateline show "To catch a predator" when all those old men go to houses to have sex with young girls?

If you have seen the show compare how many whites are caught compared to blacks,probably 20-1 at least

A criminal is a criminal,but the thing i noticed about blacks is most of their crimes are in some way poverty related.

Whites on the other hand account for most cases of child rape,serial killers,cannibalism etc

10. Yes, he'll pull the rug from under their feet. he's Black ,they can't play the race card on him. He's perfect for being tough on Blacks. You can see how neither Sharpton nor Jackson like him.
    The Guy is White for God's sake, his mom is White, His grand parents who raised him are White, His loser father (yet another irresponsible Black) left them a few days after his birth.

Fly, Atlanta has the same problem GA is mostly run by Republicans.
    The problem when it comes to Blacks are not the politicians, it's their fucking culture, 1 in a million becomes a successful rapper, 1 in a million signs an NBA deal. the rest starve and engage in criminal activity.

#10     Oct 25, 2008