Black Monday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ssternlight, May 12, 2006.

1. mhashe

mhashe

Couple weeks Consolidation first, then trend continuation to the long side.

#31     May 13, 2006
  2. When there is blood in the streets, and the noobs start talking about black mondays, you know its getting close to buy and buy big.

I expect to have some huge profitable days soon, going long. Im watering at the mouth already. I cant wait for all the scared little traders with no spine to sell to me low :)

#32     May 13, 2006
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Note: I did not call for a Black Monday, I simply posted charts and indicated why I have been building a short position. I will stay short for now.

#33     May 13, 2006
  4. Black Monday?
    Going by historical fact, it's Black Tuesday.

#34     May 13, 2006
  5. Black Monday would be good. Lots of suckers need to get wiped out.

#35     May 13, 2006
  6. I am at least hoping for Black Monday morning !

then buy em up ...

#36     May 13, 2006
  7. mogul

mogul

check out the currencies too...USD ain't doing so hot

#37     May 13, 2006
  8. toc

toc

'There is too much liquidity waiting to be allocated for there to be ANY extention to this drift lower. From these levels any sharp move will be to the upside.'

Agreed, the 4/18 gap at 1293 will be faded on Monday and then it will be a solid up move.

#38     May 13, 2006
  9. hehe,

don't forget that black Monday is followed by black Tuesday and possibly more ....

#39     May 13, 2006
  10. duard

duard

Seems as though many participants are still bullish not a good sign if the market needs fuel to extend into new highs.

There is a good chance this is the beginning of a real sell-off. I would expect some up to sideways action first however. Any retest up would be a good place to establish new shorts.

JMHO

#40     May 13, 2006