Black Monday: Nuclear Meltdown in Japan

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bond_trad3r, Mar 12, 2011.

1. #41     Mar 13, 2011
  2. USDJPY got tanked as well.

#42     Mar 13, 2011
  3. A former adviser on radiation to the UK government, Dr Christopher Busby, has told the BBC the situation at the nuclear plants is extremely serious. "Particularly concerning is the [Fukushima] number three reactor which I understand is in trouble now, because... it runs on a different sort of fuel; it doesn't run on uranium, it runs on a mixed uranium plutonium fuel, and plutonium is an extremely serious hazard so if this stuff comes out then it's going to make what's happened so far, in terms of the tsunami damage, look a little bit like an entrée to the real course."

#43     Mar 13, 2011
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

My Japanese sources are very skeptical of these claims, FWIW.

#44     Mar 13, 2011
  5. #45     Mar 13, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Black Monday does not look too black too me. FX opens pretty flat and calm. Same with metals.

#46     Mar 13, 2011
  7. '

Wow! You're right. The FX open looks like any other Monday open. Not bad for a biblical Earthquake/Tsunami/& Multiple Nuclear Meltdowns.

#47     Mar 13, 2011
  8. lets see.. 34 mil eoplel 130 miles from reactors..I wonder if they will manage the real truth of the potential threat?

#48     Mar 13, 2011
  9. TEPCO is now confirming a rise in radiation levels at the Fukushima Daiichi plant

#49     Mar 13, 2011
  10. Market dosnt think that Tom will be a Black Monday

We know market knows every thing in advance

Sp is down only 9 to 10 points, if it was that bad then sp should be down 20- 30 point

We wil see tom, looks like some people are short here and you know what the wish !

God help Japan

#50     Mar 13, 2011